BY ME & MY BIG IDEAS

me & my BIG ideas Create 365 The Happy Planner, Good Things Are Going To Happen, 18 Month Planner, July 2015 - December 2016 [Good Things Are Going To Happen, July 2015 - December 2016]
J C.
Lahoma, OK
I had been looking for a planner to fit my business and personal needs and I LOVE this. It has just the right amount of room. They come in all different shapes and sizes for you to choose what you need. You can personalize it to fit you. It is super affordable. You can add pages and budget trackers. You can add bigger extenders to give you more room. You can even get a hard bound cover for them!! I would recommend this for anyone who relies on a planner for day to day life. This has saved my daily stress tremendously in my business and personal 💜
Talia T.
Glen Lyon, PA
I love the happy planner. I have 3 of them. I personally like the classic style one. It’s the perfect size. You can decorate it how you want. They have vertical and horizontal style ones. There’s so many things you can add to it as well I highly recommend this planner for anyone trying to get more organized but also likes things to look cute.
Ashlynn W.
Saint Johns, FL
Best planner ever!!! I can add pages and take out months I'm done with! The possibilities are endless! I am I love with this planner and this brand!! Great prices for a planner, it's better than the overly expensive Erin Condren planner! And re usable should you choose to do so! Create 365 Happy Planner Extension Pack-Fitness
Marie K.
Powell, TN
I have been obsessed with the Happy Planner for couple of years now. I love how versatile it is. You can add pages, stickers, inserts .... all you can think of. There are many free printables on the internet as well. Cannot recommend this planner enough.
Brooke F.
Johnstown, PA
I have a Happy Planner now and absolutely love it! It is available at Michael’s with tons of sticker packs and extensions. This planner makes being busy easier and less stressful. I would definitely recommend!
Victoria F.