BY M.E.

Get on the spot acne treatment using this ME Clear blue LED device. The combination of blue light, sonic vibration and gentle warming heals and eliminates skin blemishes within 24 hours. Clinical Results 77% saw blemishes fade or disappear in just two treatments 87% saw blemishes fade or disappear in just three treatments Safe and effective for all skin types Prevents future breakouts without dryness or irritation Portable and rechargeable Tri-action technology Blue light works by eliminating acne-causing bacteria Sonic vibration increases microcirculation to reduce swelling and inflammation Gentle warming produced by light energy Open pores and allows light to penetrate deeper to target acne-causing bacteria Unlimited blue light treatments HOW TO USE Step 1: Prepare skin for treatment. Cleanse skin and remove all makeup. Step 2: Activate Device. Turn on device by pressing the power button. A short audible beep and illuminated battery indicator lights will signal the device is ready for use. Step 3: Treat your skin. Place the device on your blemish and hold for the full treatment cycle. Ensure you maintain full contact with your skin, while sonic vibration and blue light are delivered. Treat until you hear a single audible beep. Treatment will last for 2 minutes. To treat another blemish, move the device to the next area for treatment. Step 4: After treatment. Apply your favorite non-comedogenic skincare products. For best results, treat your blemish 3 times a day with the clear device. Includes: device, USB cable, power supply & user manual Style no. HU-FG01271 Size: One size. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Unisex. Material: Plastic.

• I've seen reviews stating that this stops working after a...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt? Is it like a laser? I guess I'm just conf...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy it? I am impressed with the good reviews ...3 Answers
Ilona H.
I have used this for a few small pimples, and also for some of the really annoying ones that I get during my menstrual cycle.
This seems to have really helped for the smaller pimples, but as another reviewer has mentioned, I also have not had the best of luck getting this to work for the larger ones.

This is really easy to charge and use, which is awesome! The device will beep to let you know it is done, and the two minutes is pretty easy to do while watching tv, or even brushing your teeth. Make sure you do the two treatments a day, because I really don't think it would work well otherwise.

I have also let my husband use it a few times, but he usually forgets to use it twice a day (unless I remind him), which is why I can tell that it definitely helps to use it twice a day.

The price is also pretty fantastic comparative to other products.
I do still wash my face twice a day while using this to further help keep it clean. Always remember to drink lots of water, which further will help clear your skin!

Skin Type:Combination / Skin Concerns: Monthly acne
Caitlin M.
Staff
I was totally skeptical about a light treatment actually working to fight acne. But, I've tested this for a few months now, and all I can say is wow, I'm so impressed. Is it a miracle worker? No. Sometimes pimples happen. But this is fast-acting and effective at making an unexpected breakout look less red and swollen. I've even noticed it drastically cutting down the heal time!
Judith P.
It does work, but it needs improvement.
It can get rid of the smallest pimples quickly, sometimes within a day. But they have to be tiny.  But it does't seem to do much for medium or large sized pimples. Mostly prevents them from getting  whitehead, but the size and amount of time it takes to heal seems to be the same.

I found that it "fails" quite often. It's supposed to turn off if it's not in the right conditions, but where I treat is the right environment.

It's not harsh, and doesn't try out your skin. But it does take a long time since it's 2 minutes per treatment. Battery lasts about 3 weeks for me using it twice daily, with occasional 3 uses for those larger acne spots.
Bianca R.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
Just bought this and used it for the first time yesterday. It works! It really does seem to have shrunk my breakouts with only two treatments this far. Plus you don't have to use any of the drying topical creams. This is so much better. Where has this been all my life??!!!
Jennifer T.
I've had the ME device for a few months now and I love it! It is rechargeable and the charge lasts a long time (I only charged it once when I first bought it). It uses blue light and vibrations to get rid of ance. The only negative I have is that it takes two minutes to treat one blemish. If there are multiple blemishes it takes some time to treat them all.
Geri Liz L.
I really saw results right away with the "me" anti-blemish device. I was having some bad stress breakouts and I bought this machine to help banish my pimples and it did the work within 3 tries.
Damaris R.
East Hartford, CT
Has controlled my acne a bit to the point where I don't need topical creams or facial washes!
Dione V.
Elkridge, MD
100% recommend this product. This is awesome and keep my skin soft, and not dry anymore.
Melissa w.
Anamosa , IA
Quisiera usarlo más ahora que tengo un poco de acné... ojalá sea un buen producto
Ninoska R.
alguien lo ha probado.. es bueno. me encantaria alguna vez poder probarlo y tener mi experiencia. bien
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I buy it? I am impressed with the good reviews of this product.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I real all reviews and I definitely need a miracle product that prevents the appearance of a pimple ... this product makes the area of ​​the skin dry? Thanks
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Where can I purchase this? Only online or in stores as well?
Hailey S.
md
How well does this product work? Is it worth the price?
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
How does this device work? Where can I get it? I suffer from acne, so I am very interested.

back