BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Audrey E.
Hamilton
I loved this book. Such a tear jerker and a page turner. The characters are relatable and fun to read about.
Desiree P.
Parker, CO
This book exceeded my expectations and the writing is excellent you feel all the emotions the characters are feeling in the book. I don’t think I have ever cried so hard with a book that after this book I had to give myself time before I read another book because this book is so excellent
MJ S.
['Beaver River', ''], NS
This book absolutley gutted me in the best way possible. This was such a real look at the affects that something like what happened to Will can have on the mind and psyche of a person. Day in and day out, that is their life. I loved Louisa's character. She was such a breath of fresh air. This is a definite read!
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
Such an epic and fun read. It appeals to the romantics as well as those who are looking for a laugh or two. This story is full of character.
Ashlee B.
Lancashire
Such a beautiful but sad story love it so much tho definitely recommend to read this book n watch the film
Rina B.
Montreal
I saw the movie before reading this, which just made me want to go into the bookstore and pick it up right away. I definitely was no disappointed, in fact, I was blown away. The writing is absolutely beautiful and the characters are to die for. I'm really glad there's a second part!
Frankie M.
4 Strawberry Close, Redruth
This book makes me weep so much but I love it. So well written and really makes you feel for each of the characters as they are going through so much!
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I never knew about this book until i saw the movie. But i fell in love with the movie so i had to read the book! Such a great story. You laugh and cry with the characters. Its such a great book!
Oksanna S.
Hollis, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I stumbled upon this book shortly before the movie trailer was released, and I decided to read it before I see the movie.

I have not cried that hard since Dobby's death and I don't say that lightly. The book was a bit slow in the beginning, but then it sucks you in like an emotional tornado. I loved every second.
Sinead C.
Dickinson close, Blackburn
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Amazing book, it is definitely something you don’t want to put down or stop reading! The storyline is really good. The author is amazing she captures the story really well! Definitely read if you like tfios
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good