BY PENGUIN GROUP #27 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
LEIDY DALIZA R.
New york
In truth I did not want to read it, I said it would be the usual cliche and that he would die, in which I am not mistaken. But everything was different, I'm not from reading romance but this novel was beautiful and I think that whoever has not cried reading it has a stone instead of a heart.
Olguiisz P.
I love reading is this book, it is very interesting and a very nice story, I liked it because it kept you always pending and you wanted to continue reading more and more, I like books so they catch you and you do not want to stop reading, and you get in the story, you even want to make decisions and you feel bad when something happens the other way, it's a good book !!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Such a great book! Just be prepared to spend days crying... it's THAT sad!!! Excuse me while I go cry again.
Staci R.
cambridge,ON
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is def on my need to read list!! I watched the movie and absolutely fell in love. I usually find books are better written than the movies so I am excited to read it. It will for sure be a year jerker so I will have my box of tissues ready!!
Anna b.
Amazing book. Honestly if you are looking for a book that you will not be able to put down then this is the book for you, It had me gripped as soon as I started reading. It is one of the most heartwarming reads and even the second book ‘me after you ‘ is just as good! First book that has ever made me cry but I absolutely loved it.
Karlee R.
Sudbury, ON
This book is absolutely beautiful. It made me cry. Its so much better than the movie. This is the first book i read from this author. This story touches on actual issues. This book is the first book to explain how its like to be quadriplegic. It opened my eyes to the reality of the situation. Id 100% read the book instead of seeing the movie. I found the movie did not do it justice.
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I cannot describe how much I love this book! When I first started reading it I thought I had the whole story figured out. A girl loses her job as a waitress meets a cute rich guy who is paralyzed from the waist down. And they fall in love. I thought she was going to change his mind about going through the procedure that basically kills him while he's asleep. But the ending was totally different than what I thought! Had me crying so much!!! I recommend this book to everyone! It's not your typical romance book!
Sylvie G.
Edmonton
This is the only Jojo Moyes books I have read. I don't know her books all follow the similar kind of formula but I enjoyed this book.
Audrey E.
Hamilton
I loved this book. Such a tear jerker and a page turner. The characters are relatable and fun to read about.
Desiree P.
Parker, CO
This book exceeded my expectations and the writing is excellent you feel all the emotions the characters are feeling in the book. I don’t think I have ever cried so hard with a book that after this book I had to give myself time before I read another book because this book is so excellent
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good