BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
This was such a page turner! I couldn't stop reading it. As soon as I finished anything I couldn't wait to pick this book back up. Definitely read this!
Julia H.
Cary, NC
A definite tear jerker! I read this book over a weekend. I couldn't put it down, and highly enjoyed the chemistry that was built between characters.
Harlee J.
Are you kidding me? This book lived up to the hype for sure. Although pretty depressing and I cried like a baby, I loved it. The movie was cute too!
Eryn B.
Delmar, NY
Really great book if you need something emotional. I haven't seen the movie yet. I didn't like how there wasn't any notice to when the POV changed.
Ashley C.
This is a great read. It does start off a little slow but stick with it. It is very sad and will leave you crying. I can't wait to watch the film.
Charis G.
Glen Allen, VA
Loved this book. Have not seen movie nor do i care to. Usually like the books much better than movies anyway. Such a moving and emotional story.
Anais V.
Me encanto! Gran historia, te hace reflexionar muchisimo, y a pesar de todo deja un gran mensaje, sin duda de las mejores historias que he leido
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
This is a very well written novel. It has a deeper meaning to it behind the romance part of it and a big message to readers. Highly recommend!
Emily S.
I loved this book so much. I thought it was very well written and captured me right away. There were times when i didn't want to put it down!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This book was amazing! The ending is sad, yes, but it makes for such a wonderful read! It hooks you in quick! I need to read the second one.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it