BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Selena R.
Selena R.
The book felt like an assignment for class I didn't really want to continue reading it but I did and I felt like I could predict the ending midway through the book
EJ P.
EJ P.
Wayne, PA
This was a great book. A very interesting and different subject matter for a romance novel. It kept my interest and would make for a great beach or vacation read.
Ambar P.
Ambar P.

this book is a gem, it is the best book I read , plot the relationship of the characters, love him but if I had been the author change the end it hurt me too
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Wow!! Amazing story! I watched the movie after reading the book. You feel the pain in your soul. Tears will happen even if you never cry when reading a book!
Excelente libro, basado en un amorío trágico, creo que muestra verdaderos sentimientos de una persona que sufre tras tener un accidente, es muy conmovedora.
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
This is a really good book. It's about 300-400 pages so it's pretty small and easy to read. you'll fall in love with most of the characters in this book.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
This was such a page turner! I couldn't stop reading it. As soon as I finished anything I couldn't wait to pick this book back up. Definitely read this!
Harlee J.
Harlee J.
Are you kidding me? This book lived up to the hype for sure. Although pretty depressing and I cried like a baby, I loved it. The movie was cute too!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Cary, NC
A definite tear jerker! I read this book over a weekend. I couldn't put it down, and highly enjoyed the chemistry that was built between characters.
Eryn B.
Eryn B.
Delmar, NY
Really great book if you need something emotional. I haven't seen the movie yet. I didn't like how there wasn't any notice to when the POV changed.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good