BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
I loved this book! I was not prepared to cry like a baby but I did. It's not your typical love story were everyone gets the happy ending they want. It is an emotional roller coaster. I Highly recommend this book.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Blue Ridge, GA
I really enjoyed this book! It makes you wonder how you would react in the same situations as the main characters. It also makes you question should you be in control of you're own death if you're terminally ill.
Raylene A.
Raylene A.
West Covina, CA
This book is the best it's great for all ages and now I'm so happy it's being made into this great movie. I've read it my mom read it and now my niece has read it now all we have to do is go see it in theaters!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a very good book. You get emotional and connected to the characters so easily.
The story is wonderful and I didn't want it to end. Warmed my heart and would warm yours too totally recommend to everyone
Maria C.
Maria C.
This book was not one I would pick up myself. My sister talked me into reading it and I'm glad she did! I absolutely loved this book. I liked how Cheeky it was at some points and how sad it was at others.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Riviera beach , FL
I fell in love with this book and all the characters. I was so sad to hear about will and the life changing decision he made to die with dignity. Lou was so in love with will. Such a beautiful story.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cumming, GA
This. Book. Lord. This book was amazing. The ending really got me. I wasn't expecting it to continue going that way. But alas it did. There were tears shed and some laughs. Definitely worth reading!
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
The movie did not do the book justice. This is a wonderful love story and by the end of it you will have used a full box of tissues. There is no way you will not fall in love with the characters.
Kylie D.
Kylie D.
Anderson, IN
This is a twist on a classic romance. While the book was well written, i wasn't a fan of the ending. Overall, it's worth the read, but deals with some uncomfortable topics such as euthanasia .
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I am in the 7th chapter right now. So far so good. Not a big fn of the Author Jojo Moyes. But I am really enjoying this book at the moment. I had to purchase it before the movie came out.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good