BY PENGUIN GROUP #8 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
I wasn't as crazy about this book as I wanted to be. I've never read this author so I gave it a shot. I think I prefer my Harleyquinn romance novels over this one anyday.
Jillian S.
I loved this book within the first two chapters. I couldn't put the book down. I read it withing two hours. From one book junkie to another I highly suggest reading this unusual romance novel. Jojo Moyes is an amazing author
BettyJo M.
Wow! What a beautiful and touching book. It has such a beautiful meaning behind it and addresses an issue that most people are too afraid to address which is dying with dignity. I recommend this book along with the sequel.
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
Wow. This book had me experiencing many emotions to include laughter at work the sarcasm and of course some tears at the end of the book. I love the characters in the book and movie. I cannot wait to read book #2.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
This book is amazing. It will make you cry. I didn't like the ending but the second book makes up for that. It was an easy read and the movie was emotional as well.
Amelia R.
Mandeville , LA
What a tragic love story. JoJo Moyes really captures the beautiful love story in the most tragic situation. I laughed, cried, and kept wanting it not to end! This is a must read love story, you will not be disappointed!
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Ugh this book. I loved it so much. I ugly cried, I laughed and I fell in love. The story was so descriptive and beautifully written. It's a must read for everyone.
Selena R.
The book felt like an assignment for class I didn't really want to continue reading it but I did and I felt like I could predict the ending midway through the book
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
This book was amazing. One hundred times better than the movie. This book will leave you wondering what will happen next as well as crying while reading over the love story. I couldn't put it down ! Highly recommended.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I loved this book!! This was one of the few books I've read in my life that I just couldn't put down. It is definitely a must read book and I really recommend it!
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good