BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Courtney S.
Cumming, GA
This. Book. Lord. This book was amazing. The ending really got me. I wasn't expecting it to continue going that way. But alas it did. There were tears shed and some laughs. Definitely worth reading!
Mallorie F.
The movie did not do the book justice. This is a wonderful love story and by the end of it you will have used a full box of tissues. There is no way you will not fall in love with the characters.
Kylie D.
Anderson, IN
This is a twist on a classic romance. While the book was well written, i wasn't a fan of the ending. Overall, it's worth the read, but deals with some uncomfortable topics such as euthanasia .
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
I am in the 7th chapter right now. So far so good. Not a big fn of the Author Jojo Moyes. But I am really enjoying this book at the moment. I had to purchase it before the movie came out.
Nga R.
This book is a touching love story where you fall in love with all the characters and you want everyone to have their happily ever after. I cried my eyes out, but I also felt the love.
Rosana M.
Buy it in PDF

It is so sad and beautiful at the same time. It's a good love story that teaches that all is not fancy but if you out of your reality and shows you a real story fairly .
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX
I liked this book. I didn't think it was sad. The ending did not disappointment me. To some I can see it being sad, but I tried to put myself in Wills shoes. How would I feel...
Claudia Y.
El Paso, TX
I loved this book so much. Highly recommend it to everyone. Had me hooked since the first paragraph. Had to go out and get the second one. Can't wait for the movie to come out.
Connie J.
I heard so many good things about the book that I had to buy it. I found it rather boring up until around chapter 13 though to be honest. In this case the movie was better.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
This book was beautifully written and it will have you falling in love with the characters and feeling for them. Keep a box of tissues handy you will definitely need them.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good