BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Val J.
Val J.
New Jersey
I absolutely loved this book! I love books that really pull me into the story and make me become invested in the characters! I hate that there wasn't a happy ending but I still loved the book from beginning to end! Definitely recommend!
Schyler C.
Schyler C.
N Salt Lake, UT
Excellent book. Keep a box of tissues close by because your heart will laugh, cry, wonder and be confused. It's written great. I am looking forward to more books by this author. I recommend to someone looking for an unexpected romance.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
It's such an amazing book. I finished it in a day. I just couldn't put it down ! I love how it's written and I love the whole story itself. I 100% recommend it to anyone. I can't wait for the movie ! I hope it does the book justice
Holly R.
Holly R.
This book made me laugh, made me cry, but more importantly made me not want to lay it down. The storyline was very unique and I'm anxious to see the movie. The British words required some Googling, but overall it was an easy read.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
I have five more chapters to go, I'm so eager to see what happens! It's such a good book. My cousin and I went on vacation together and she brought it, I read it the whole time. but sadly didn't get to finish before she left!
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I did enjoy this book. It was an easy read. I didn't like the ending very much and that is my reason for only 3 stars. There is a follow up book to this that I may read in the future. It is a love story, but a sad one.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Amarillo, TX
This was a great book. It took my several chapters to get into it, but once I did, I couldn't put it down. It's a great love story that isn't traditional, and somewhat controversial. Grab some tissues for the ending!!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
This book was amazing. It pulled my emotions in every way possible, and I loved it. I enjoyed the prose, even though some say it's lacking, it was definitely one of my favorites I've read this year! It's a must read!
Deidre B.
Deidre B.
I am so glad that I read this book! It was an emotional read for me. I also read 'After You', by Moyes and enjoy her work. The relationship that develops between Will and Louisa captivated me. Definitely a must read.
Chelsi W.
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
Such an amazing book, I would recommend this to any female over 16. This book really makes you think and it truly makes you attached to the characters. What an amazing read! You must read it before you see the film!
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good