BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I did enjoy this book. It was an easy read. I didn't like the ending very much and that is my reason for only 3 stars. There is a follow up book to this that I may read in the future. It is a love story, but a sad one.
Kim B.
Amarillo, TX
This was a great book. It took my several chapters to get into it, but once I did, I couldn't put it down. It's a great love story that isn't traditional, and somewhat controversial. Grab some tissues for the ending!!
Lindsay R.
This book was amazing. It pulled my emotions in every way possible, and I loved it. I enjoyed the prose, even though some say it's lacking, it was definitely one of my favorites I've read this year! It's a must read!
Deidre B.
I am so glad that I read this book! It was an emotional read for me. I also read 'After You', by Moyes and enjoy her work. The relationship that develops between Will and Louisa captivated me. Definitely a must read.
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
Such an amazing book, I would recommend this to any female over 16. This book really makes you think and it truly makes you attached to the characters. What an amazing read! You must read it before you see the film!
Jennifer L.
Blue Ridge, GA
I really enjoyed this book! It makes you wonder how you would react in the same situations as the main characters. It also makes you question should you be in control of you're own death if you're terminally ill.
Cindy L.
I loved this book! I was not prepared to cry like a baby but I did. It's not your typical love story were everyone gets the happy ending they want. It is an emotional roller coaster. I Highly recommend this book.
Raylene A.
West Covina, CA
This book is the best it's great for all ages and now I'm so happy it's being made into this great movie. I've read it my mom read it and now my niece has read it now all we have to do is go see it in theaters!
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a very good book. You get emotional and connected to the characters so easily.
The story is wonderful and I didn't want it to end. Warmed my heart and would warm yours too totally recommend to everyone
Maria C.
This book was not one I would pick up myself. My sister talked me into reading it and I'm glad she did! I absolutely loved this book. I liked how Cheeky it was at some points and how sad it was at others.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it