BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
This book! So good. Yet so sad don't want to give spoilers but you must read the book first if you haven't watched the movie. Has a great storyline love the characters its a must read ok buy it and read it! You will fall in love with JoJo moyes books!
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA
I love this book so much, no words can explain. This book was written so well and it just flowed so beautifully. My favorite character of course was Lou because she is such a kind soul. And beware, make sure you have a full box of tissues near by btw.
Dena K.
Ephrata, PA
I must have picked this book up half a dozen times and never made the big purchase. Then I saw the upcoming movie trailer and twos days later a friends recommended it. I knew that I'd made a grave error in judgement. Now I can't put it down! So good!
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I could not put this book down, honestly. I love how unique and bubbly Lou is, as she's just a great character in general. The playing of complete opposite personalities worked very well in this novel. Despite the teary ending, this was a great book!
Cindy G.
Charlotte, NC
I love this book i think mainly because the romance is not the is not the focus of the story you learn a lot about the disability and understand why the twist I'm the story, it's very realistic with a touch of romance kindness and understanding
Kristina S.
Pre warning...have a box of tissues on hand to read if you have a giant heart. It's a romance that's not a romance. At the end don't read the prequel to the next book after you just buy it...the end!!! Actually have like 3 boxes of tissues!!!
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
I absolutely loved this book! I love books that really pull me into the story and make me become invested in the characters! I hate that there wasn't a happy ending but I still loved the book from beginning to end! Definitely recommend!
Schyler C.
N Salt Lake, UT
Excellent book. Keep a box of tissues close by because your heart will laugh, cry, wonder and be confused. It's written great. I am looking forward to more books by this author. I recommend to someone looking for an unexpected romance.
Holly R.
This book made me laugh, made me cry, but more importantly made me not want to lay it down. The storyline was very unique and I'm anxious to see the movie. The British words required some Googling, but overall it was an easy read.
Kelsey L.
I have five more chapters to go, I'm so eager to see what happens! It's such a good book. My cousin and I went on vacation together and she brought it, I read it the whole time. but sadly didn't get to finish before she left!
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good