BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Vera W.
Vera W.
Ogden, UT
This is the best book you will ever read. The story is deceived as focusing on romance but it is so much more. The build up is so amazing. This book made me cry so flippin much. If you like the book watch the movie. The while story changed my life and made me have high standards for books.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Really enjoyable book. Relatable main character who is well written. Thought provoking scenario that elicits your sympathy and really makes you think about how you would handle the situation. I thought Wills character was very thoughtfully written. Definitely would recommend.
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
I really loved this story. It had me hooked from the beginning. I loved the main character and her quirky sense of style and perseverance. Her family annoyed me abbot, especially the older sister. It did not end the way I expected but was still good! I definitely recommend.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Had me laughing and crying all the way through. The ending was such a surprise! The book covers an issue not talked about much in our world: medically induced death. The main characters will have you rooting for love and wishing you had even an ounce of the Wit they have.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Lincoln, NE
Definitely one of my favorite young adult romance books. I couldn't put this book down because it was so good, and unlike anything I've ever read before. This is the first book I've read by this author and I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good romance.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Birmingham, AL
This is the perfect summer read, especially since the movie is out. The ending is somewhat unexpected but the entire storyline really tugs at your heartstrings. This book will make you laugh and cry, sometimes simultaneously. Can't wait for the sequel to come out!
Annie H.
Annie H.
Such a great read! I literally couldn't put it down. It's an inspiring love story. It's also a tearjerker, especially towards the end. It's a really multifaceted book. I had many emotions reading it- some laughter, a lot of crying, and a whole lot of inspiration.
0 0.
0 0.
This book was absolutely amazing. I'm usually one of those people who hates book that make me cry but this book was so worth it. Yea there is a movie out but the book is so much better because the movie cuts things out while the book gives you all the details.
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.
An incredible and easy read! I honestly couldn't put this book down! It makes you cry, literally laugh-out-loud and really think about the things in life that we take for granted without even meaning to. Highly recommend this book!! Can't wait for the movie!
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Marston, NC
Hands down the best book I have ever read. Jojo Moyes is one of my favorite authors. The storyline will have you hooked from the very first page. By the end of this book I was in tears. Many of my friends have borrowed my book & also thought it was amazing.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple , TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good