BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Estefany Z.
Estefany Z.
Beautiful book, I like it so much. It makes me cry a lot at the end, I did not expect this end but it is good for me.
NOor B.
NOor B.
I just started reading it and i can't stop it is adorable i can't wait to read me after you i think would be much better
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Caracas
i really love reading this, i cry all the time haha but totally love the story, love the characters, love the end.
Zeïneb M.
Zeïneb M.
I love the story , funny French mood , some fantasy looks like a fairy tales i recommend it
Macy R.
Macy R.
Bay Roberts, NL
I honestly love this book! The characters were so likeable and it was such a great story!
Vicki B.
Vicki B.
Alloa , United Kingdom
Love this book, the characters just hook you in and you can't put it down, you feel happy for them and heartbroken for them.
Sophia O.
Sophia O.
Hellevoetsluis
I cried so hard at the end of this book. I did not know in the beginning that i would cry so hard. The author is so so great and so good in feelings, i loved it so much and i would love to read more from jojo moyes.
Paola D.
Paola D.
Cayey
Really loved this book, it makes you want to keep reading it. I can relate with Louisa, she is very spontaneous and loving. Not a typical love story, but it is perfectly elaborated. You must read it !
Avery E.
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Such a beautiful book. I love the writing style, love the characters. The story line is fantastic such a different idea. Really captivates the reader and hooks them from beginning to end. A definite must read.
Rrezi H.
Rrezi H.
Shkoder
I adore the story and the characters of the book. I read the book before the movie and must say that it's 100 times better. Great interaction with the reader and really easy to understand, it also made me cry at the end. Loved it
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good