BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Olivia M.
West Kelowna, BC
I loved this book! I read it in three days because I couldn't put it down. It made me laugh out loud, bring my hand to my mouth in disbelief, and cry. All things that a book should do. The book is definitely heartbreaking, but it's also quite humourous. When you think the story is going to go one way, it goes the complete opposite. It's so good! It also gives you a different idea about love, and what people would do for one another. Especially two people who really don't have anything common! 10/10 recommend this book!
Shauna E.
Grand Rapids , MB
I love reading, I always have a book on the go. There was a lot of hype around this book and when I found out that it was being made into a movie I decided that I would go ahead and read it as I like to read the book before I watch the movie. This book will have a place on my bookshelf for a very long time. I loved the storyline so much that I will continue to read this book over again when I have no new books to read. The story brought me to tears many times. One of my favorite books!! Definitely a good read!!!
Kaira P.
Leicester
This book was absolutely amazing. From the very start it captured my attention and I began to fall in love with all the characters. The book was well written and engaging. Jojo Moyes did a brilliant job. It was funny, romantic, sad and eye-opening at the same time. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a not so ordinary love story. I will warn you there will be tears involved... a lot of them.
Illy H.
It's an amazing moment when you find a book that stays with you in your mind for ages, this book is beautiful as is the film, the next book called "After you" is just as beautiful as the first! Would highly recommend reading this but make sure you buy tissues first! The characters of Will & Louisa will captivate you.
Marina Y.
Athens, Greece
If you love reading books with story lines that break you and at the same time fill you with joy, then this is just the book for you! Jojo Moyes has done a great job capturing love, lust, hurt, pain, death, break up in between the pages of this book and I assure you that you don't want to miss this book.
Julia V.
Beautiful drama, very touching, sad and painful. I did not like the end and the selfish way of Lou, but Louisa is a character with admirable grandeur and courage.
Sophia O.
Hellevoetsluis
I cried so hard at the end of this book. I did not know in the beginning that i would cry so hard. The author is so so great and so good in feelings, i loved it so much and i would love to read more from jojo moyes.
Nayelis A.
Santo Domingo Este, Los Frailes II, c/ Maria Trinidad Sánchez #225
En verdad no quería leerlo, decía que seria el tipico cliche de siempre y que el moriría, en lo cual no me equivoque. Pero todo fue diferente, no soy de leer romance pero esta novela fue hermosa y creo que quien no hay llorado leyendola tiene una piedra en lugar de corazón.
Steph P.
I've only ever cried while reading a book a handful of times, but this had me crying unstoppable tears and in public too, but I didn't care. Nothing mattered but this book.

Beautifully written and packed full of humour and raw emotion.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
I love this book! I love JoJo moyes in general but this is the book that got me started, the first I've read by her and it was beautiful! So well written and I loved the location descriptions.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good