Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
I saw the movie before reading this, which just made me want to go into the bookstore and pick it up right away. I definitely was no disappointed, in fact, I was blown away. The writing is absolutely beautiful and the characters are to die for. I'm really glad there's a second part!
marie m.
Victoria Street, EC
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Sally A.
this is the best book by Jojo Moyes I have read so far. It has a cute funny side that will make you smile, and then you would be feeling sad for the characters.
It touched me personally on so many level
I recommend it all the way
orla c.
I watched the movie before reading the book, but I wish I had done it the other way around! The book has so many details that the movie left out, so I would definitely recommend it to anyone even if they have already seen the movie.
Lara Z.
Hold your tears! You will love it if you haven't read it. You can easily fall in love with the characters and imagine them! One of my all-time favorites, and easily done in a few days.
Olivia M.
West Kelowna, BC
I loved this book! I read it in three days because I couldn't put it down. It made me laugh out loud, bring my hand to my mouth in disbelief, and cry. All things that a book should do. The book is definitely heartbreaking, but it's also quite humourous. When you think the story is going to go one way, it goes the complete opposite. It's so good! It also gives you a different idea about love, and what people would do for one another. Especially two people who really don't have anything common! 10/10 recommend this book!
Laura H.
Harrow, Middlesex
Lou and Will learn a lot from each other as the book progresses, so in turn, I learnt a lot too. I think reading this book may have even made me a better person because I certainly have a completely changed perspective on quadraplegics, on life and on love. I cannot recommend this book enough, it is absolutely phenomenal and a must-read for everyone. I didn’t think that this sort of book was for me and now it’s my favorite book, so please give it a chance! For teenage readers, if you liked TFIOS, then Me Before You is probably also up your street. For adult readers, anyone with a heart will love this book.
.. ♥.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Seriously, this is a book that sticks with you forever. It is amazing. You're forced to read it in high school, and you need to and appreciate the story. Harper Lee is an extraordinary artist. Scout is such an lovable character and you will just gravitate to her. Atticus, I am in love with him. You know it is an amazing book if you fall in love with the characters. Just read it and you will understand.
Sunaisbel G.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
very good book, for someone who wants something easy to understand and not as extensive, this is the perfect book!! It is a novel that has much realism, as you know by the movie talks about a girl with cancer and how he has had to deal with it, and by a meeting he meets a very special boy ¡¡augustus waters!!
the plot is very good, I had never read a book like this. All I have to say about it is that made me mourn this novel, It is a bit sad but very good to read.
I recommend it. I did enjoy so much the book
Shauna E.
Grand Rapids , MB
I love reading, I always have a book on the go. There was a lot of hype around this book and when I found out that it was being made into a movie I decided that I would go ahead and read it as I like to read the book before I watch the movie. This book will have a place on my bookshelf for a very long time. I loved the storyline so much that I will continue to read this book over again when I have no new books to read. The story brought me to tears many times. One of my favorite books!! Definitely a good read!!!
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good