BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
gayathrie P.
Chennai
This was one of the best books I have ever read. So good that it makes me want to lower the ratings of all of the other books I have read just so that this (and maybe Clockwork Princess) is the only book with a 5-star rating. I can't properly describe right now how exactly this book moved me and made me analyze my own thoughts, as I am still currently crying, but just know that it did. Absolutely wonderful.
Susmita U.
london
Just finished this last night. Very good read, unique circumstances blow away any conventional wisdom we have learned. Turns your mind around. Good discussion possibilities for book clubs.The title forces you to think of someone else's circumstances in a new way. In other words think of me before you. I think.What do you think?
Sarah H.
Kingston, ON
If you want to read a book that is about the true meaning of love, then this is for you. This book is wonderfully written and an absolute joy to read. You fall so in live with the characters and feel absolute sorrow at some points. This book is a gift from the author to the world.
marie m.
london, london
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Sally A.
this is the best book by Jojo Moyes I have read so far. It has a cute funny side that will make you smile, and then you would be feeling sad for the characters.
It touched me personally on so many level
I recommend it all the way
Rachel J.
Bolton , Lancashire
A book with a heavy twist that will leave your heart wrenched from your chest. Moyes presents characters that are loveable and we hate to turn the last page. You'll never want it to end and you won't be able to put it down xx
CAITLIN C.
Kings lynn, Norfolk
So unbelievably gripping! So absolutely well written you feel like you know the characters! And so absolutely sad! Must read. It’s a book that I believe everyone should read as these things do happen!
Leslie M.
Doral, FL
Soy una romántica empedernida y este libro me cautivo de principio a fin. Me encanta la manera en que las cosas se desenvuelven. El final me impactó un poco, pero lo recomiendo 100%.
Lara Z.
Beirut
Hold your tears! You will love it if you haven't read it. You can easily fall in love with the characters and imagine them! One of my all-time favorites, and easily done in a few days.
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
I finished this book on the couch at my cabin in one day 2hile my family was playing monopoly. I started crying uncontralably quite a few times while reading this novel
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good