Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Phylicia B.
Hamilton, ON
This book is easy to read, has a compelling story and beautiful characters who take the reader on their journey with them. This book is different from the movie and far better. I found myself so engaged in the book that I read it in 2days. Good book.
Beaver River, NS
This book absolutley gutted me in the best way possible. This was such a real look at the affects that something like what happened to Will can have on the mind and psyche of a person. Day in and day out, that is their life. I loved Louisa's character. She was such a breath of fresh air. This is a definite read!
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is the most disturbing story I have ever read. The child’s back story is horrifying, and I never would have thought I’d enjoy a story like this, but I couldn’t put it down. The ending was a little predictable, but other than that I’d recommend it if you have the stomach to read such a disturbing tale.
Iłhém B.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This book is romance goal. there is a movie also but the book is waaay better . iread it a long time ago and i read it each time i am bored and i will never get bored of it
Paige H.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is such a great heart warming book.
It's such a lovely story that is also truly heartbreaking.
It's such a good read and I recommend that everyone should read it.
The movie is just as good as the book.
Sinead C.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Amazing book, it is definitely something you don’t want to put down or stop reading! The storyline is really good. The author is amazing she captures the story really well! Definitely read if you like tfios
Chloe j.
Denbighshire, Prestatyn
Bookworm Expert Level 1
this book is so good!!!!!
got so much more detail than the film its so heart melting the book and the film are beautiful such a good storyline
i fell in love with all  the  charaters.

they done a  brilliant job on this book
its a must read and watch to the film

its got raw emotion and so much  humour in it
Jade I.
Oldbury, West Midlands
I watched the film before I read the book, so i knew what the story was but I'm so glad I read the book too because it's so much more detailed than the film and you get to know the characters so much better
Sasha A.
It is one of my favorite books, I love it and I have read it like 3 times, I cry with the end and the story I love, I love it in London and the personalities of the characters!
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
I saw the movie before reading this, which just made me want to go into the bookstore and pick it up right away. I definitely was no disappointed, in fact, I was blown away. The writing is absolutely beautiful and the characters are to die for. I'm really glad there's a second part!
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good