BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sally A.
Sally A.
this is the best book by Jojo Moyes I have read so far. It has a cute funny side that will make you smile, and then you would be feeling sad for the characters.
It touched me personally on so many level
I recommend it all the way
Steph P.
Steph P.
I've only ever cried while reading a book a handful of times, but this had me crying unstoppable tears and in public too, but I didn't care. Nothing mattered but this book.

Beautifully written and packed full of humour and raw emotion.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Bolton , Lancashire
A book with a heavy twist that will leave your heart wrenched from your chest. Moyes presents characters that are loveable and we hate to turn the last page. You'll never want it to end and you won't be able to put it down xx
Krista P.
Krista P.
Kitchener , ON
I love this book! I love JoJo moyes in general but this is the book that got me started, the first I've read by her and it was beautiful! So well written and I loved the location descriptions.
Lara Z.
Lara Z.
Beirut
Hold your tears! You will love it if you haven't read it. You can easily fall in love with the characters and imagine them! One of my all-time favorites, and easily done in a few days.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Doral, FL
Soy una romántica empedernida y este libro me cautivo de principio a fin. Me encanta la manera en que las cosas se desenvuelven. El final me impactó un poco, pero lo recomiendo 100%.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Beautiful drama, very touching, sad and painful. I did not like the end and the selfish way of Lou, but Louisa is a character with admirable grandeur and courage.
Dhruti P.
Dhruti P.
Love this book. I recommend everyome to read this. It's funny and romantic. It shows how some people have to make a hard decision even if they don't want to. Truly amazing book.
Georgia L.
Georgia L.
Unique Story with good messages. Story full with life lessons. Really moving and well written. Congratulations to the author. She did an amazing job. Can't waut to read the sequel!
T.E.M 💞.
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
Another tear jerker, for the people who love drama romance novels, this is for you. It also has its light sweet comedy that creates a good balance for the book.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good