BY PENGUIN GROUP #8 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah i.
Montreal, CA
The first thing you should know is that writing this review with tears running down my face. I should’ve probably wait a little before typing this, but i just needed to talk about this book. I love it. I was expecting a cheesy romance, but what i got was an explosions of feels. Yes, obviously, the romance is important, but i felt like this book was so much more than just a love story. This book made me think. I kept wondering what i would do if i was in Will’s situation? what if i was in Lou’s place? or even Will’s parents?  I kept think about life it self and when is it okay to say, yup, i had enough. It’s also a book that focus alot on Life itself and how to really make the best of it. I really like seeing Will trying to push Lou into trying new things while Lou was trying to help Will find life fun again. Together, they simply tried to make the best of what they had. I love Lou’d voice, she was an extraordinary character. She was really interesting to follow around. She had such a great energy. Will was complex and sad, and also so smart, and funny. His sarcastic voice was great and i love seeing him interact with Lou. Familly is also an other important part of this story. You have two very different kind of Familly and it was great seeing how the react to their situation, sometimes together, sometimes all alone. The writing was great, it was my first book by Jojo Moyes and i don’t think it will be my last. The ending broke me, Will’s letter was perfect and painfull. Gosh, i’m still crying! I loveeeeeeeee this book so much more than i expected, it was emotional, but also sweet and fun. i’m so excited for the movie, i’m going to be such a mess. Me Before You : 4.5/5
Es uno de los libros con los que más he llorado y disfrutado a la vez . La historia en sí me llamo mucho la atención ya que no suelo leer libros tristes pero yo pensaba que el final acabaría bien pero me impacto tanto que no me lo creía y estaba indignada ósea el libro en si me ha gustado pero el final no porque a mí me gustan los finales felices
Laura H.
Harrow, Middlesex
Lou and Will learn a lot from each other as the book progresses, so in turn, I learnt a lot too. I think reading this book may have even made me a better person because I certainly have a completely changed perspective on quadraplegics, on life and on love. I cannot recommend this book enough, it is absolutely phenomenal and a must-read for everyone. I didn’t think that this sort of book was for me and now it’s my favorite book, so please give it a chance! For teenage readers, if you liked TFIOS, then Me Before You is probably also up your street. For adult readers, anyone with a heart will love this book.
orla c.
I watched the movie before reading the book, but I wish I had done it the other way around! The book has so many details that the movie left out, so I would definitely recommend it to anyone even if they have already seen the movie.
gayathrie P.
Chennai
This was one of the best books I have ever read. So good that it makes me want to lower the ratings of all of the other books I have read just so that this (and maybe Clockwork Princess) is the only book with a 5-star rating. I can't properly describe right now how exactly this book moved me and made me analyze my own thoughts, as I am still currently crying, but just know that it did. Absolutely wonderful.
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This book is romance goal. there is a movie also but the book is waaay better . iread it a long time ago and i read it each time i am bored and i will never get bored of it
Sasha A.
It is one of my favorite books, I love it and I have read it like 3 times, I cry with the end and the story I love, I love it in London and the personalities of the characters!
marie m.
london, london
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Sally A.
this is the best book by Jojo Moyes I have read so far. It has a cute funny side that will make you smile, and then you would be feeling sad for the characters.
It touched me personally on so many level
I recommend it all the way
Roxy A.
I came across this book when the movie came out. Absolutely a must read for anyone that loves a good romance story. I read this in just a couple of days because it’s just so good I couldn’t put it down. Hands down one of my favourite books.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good