BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Grand Rapids, MB
I love reading, I always have a book on the go. There was a lot of hype around this book and when I found out that it was being made into a movie I decided that I would go ahead and read it as I like to read the book before I watch the movie. This book will have a place on my bookshelf for a very long time. I loved the storyline so much that I will continue to read this book over again when I have no new books to read. The story brought me to tears many times. One of my favorite books!! Definitely a good read!!!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Melbourne
Jojo Moyes why did you do this to me. Jojo made you form a relationship with the character Will at the start of the movie showing his old life then what had happened, You're then thrown into his life living with Louisa and it goes uphill from there I much preferred the book to the movie as much of the details of the book was missing. However, it was a real page turner did not take me long to read at all and even had me crying.
Kaira P.
Kaira P.
Leicester , Leicestershire
This book was absolutely amazing. From the very start it captured my attention and I began to fall in love with all the characters. The book was well written and engaging. Jojo Moyes did a brilliant job. It was funny, romantic, sad and eye-opening at the same time. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a not so ordinary love story. I will warn you there will be tears involved... a lot of them.
Susmita U.
Susmita U.
london
Just finished this last night. Very good read, unique circumstances blow away any conventional wisdom we have learned. Turns your mind around. Good discussion possibilities for book clubs.The title forces you to think of someone else's circumstances in a new way. In other words think of me before you. I think.What do you think?
Marina Y.
Marina Y.
Athens, Greece
If you love reading books with story lines that break you and at the same time fill you with joy, then this is just the book for you! Jojo Moyes has done a great job capturing love, lust, hurt, pain, death, break up in between the pages of this book and I assure you that you don't want to miss this book.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Kingston, ON
If you want to read a book that is about the true meaning of love, then this is for you. This book is wonderfully written and an absolute joy to read. You fall so in live with the characters and feel absolute sorrow at some points. This book is a gift from the author to the world.
Nayelis A.
Nayelis A.
Santo Domingo Este, Los Frailes II, c/ Maria Trinidad Sánchez #225
En verdad no quería leerlo, decía que seria el tipico cliche de siempre y que el moriría, en lo cual no me equivoque. Pero todo fue diferente, no soy de leer romance pero esta novela fue hermosa y creo que quien no hay llorado leyendola tiene una piedra en lugar de corazón.
Illy H.
Illy H.
It's an amazing moment when you find a book that stays with you in your mind for ages, this book is beautiful as is the film, the next book called "After you" is just as beautiful as the first! Would highly recommend reading this but make sure you buy tissues first! The characters of Will & Louisa will captivate you.
marie m.
marie m.
london
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Sally A.
Sally A.
this is the best book by Jojo Moyes I have read so far. It has a cute funny side that will make you smile, and then you would be feeling sad for the characters.
It touched me personally on so many level
I recommend it all the way
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good