BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
LEAR20696Katherine Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195.
OMG This book is. ...great and cruel , made ​​me mourn much, but has a moral , this must be enjoyed without thinking much about the future , live today , worry tomorrow , love the character of Will Traynor .
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Senneville, Quebec
This is such a beautiful story, after I read this book I was hooked on Jojo Moyes writing and have since read three more of her books. I haven't read me after you yet but I look forward to it!
Clara Q.
Clara Q.
Caracas
Yo después de ti, quien no lloró con esta historia? Simplemente uno de mis libros favoritos, te deja una gran enseñanza, hay que vivir la vida, disfrutar cada momento.
Sreymean P.
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
Highly recommended! this book is so good. the story line is great. it's an amazing plot and I'm look forward to the movie that will be released soon
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
I love this book so much. The chemistry between the characters is so strong as well as the plot. it's highly recommend for anyone to read
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
The first novel book that I read in my entire life. I super super love it. It makes me laugh and cry. Very beautiful book so far
Peyton f.
Peyton f.
Olathe, KS
JUST ORDERED!! it comes in the mail next week but very excited to read! I've heard great things and can't wait to read it!
Mary Eriel P.
Mary Eriel P.
This is very well written and very much heart crushing. The pain I have for Louisa and Will is just too much.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
West Kelowna, BC
I loved this book! I read it in three days because I couldn't put it down. It made me laugh out loud, bring my hand to my mouth in disbelief, and cry. All things that a book should do. The book is definitely heartbreaking, but it's also quite humourous. When you think the story is going to go one way, it goes the complete opposite. It's so good! It also gives you a different idea about love, and what people would do for one another. Especially two people who really don't have anything common! 10/10 recommend this book!
Sunaisbel G.
Sunaisbel G.
very good book, for someone who wants something easy to understand and not as extensive, this is the perfect book!! It is a novel that has much realism, as you know by the movie talks about a girl with cancer and how he has had to deal with it, and by a meeting he meets a very special boy ¡¡augustus waters!!
the plot is very good, I had never read a book like this. All I have to say about it is that made me mourn this novel, It is a bit sad but very good to read.
I recommend it. I did enjoy so much the book
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good