BY PENGUIN GROUP #23 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Such an emotional book - I kept reading and didn't want to finish it. I for sure recommend just be ready to cry.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Bust out your tissues. Such a great read. Could not put it down. The characters are just so normal and relatable.
Tayla S.
Very different love story than you could ever imagine! Obsessed with the characters. This book keeps you reading.
Chelsea J.
I absolutely loved this book! Cried so many times throughout. Such a cute romance novel! Definitely recommend.
Lindsey W.
Punta Gorda, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My heart has still not recovered from this book. You must read it! The story is like nothing I've read before!
Shauntee N.
This was an easy read. The book itself was pretty good, maybe not five star worthy by high four stars for sure.
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
This is a great love story,it makes you get into it like if you were the character,I also recommend the movie
maty s.
The book was much better thsn the movie! I shed a lot of tears, but i couldnt put thd book down for a second!
Monique T.
Tucson, AZ
Such a good book. Made me cry. Can't wait for the movie; I fell in love with the characters; especially Will!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Such a great book! Just be prepared to spend days crying... it's THAT sad!!! Excuse me while I go cry again.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?
Cassie M.
Cowden, IL
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate this book? Was it easy to get into? I'd love to read it but I'm not sure.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
I have been looking to add a new novel to my collection and this one recently caught my eye! I'm looking for opinions! Is it worth a read?
Sherry J.
EVINGTON, VA
Does the movie follow just this book or the entire series??
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.