BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
maty s.
The book was much better thsn the movie! I shed a lot of tears, but i couldnt put thd book down for a second!
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
This is a great love story,it makes you get into it like if you were the character,I also recommend the movie
Monique T.
Tucson, AZ
Such a good book. Made me cry. Can't wait for the movie; I fell in love with the characters; especially Will!
Autumn M.
Phenomenal book! It's a beautiful love story that is written so well. Looking forward to seeing the movie!
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Such a good book! I recently just read the second one and omg these books are so emotional and well writren
Jessica C.
I really enjoyed this book. Well written, good character development. I would definitely recommend this.
Vanessa C.
It's starts off really slow but gets a lot better! Don't forget to have tissues next to you at all times!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I didn't read the book but watched the movie. I like books with unexpected ending. This one wasn't bad.
Julia E.
West Orange, NJ
Fantastic book that I couldn't put down. Unfortunately, I don't think her other books quite measure up.
Taylor N.
OH THE TEARS... this book was everything wonderful, sad, hopeful, beautiful... I could go on for days
Sherry J.
EVINGTON, VA
Does the movie follow just this book or the entire series??
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
I have been looking to add a new novel to my collection and this one recently caught my eye! I'm looking for opinions! Is it worth a read?
Cassie M.
Cowden, IL
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate this book? Was it easy to get into? I'd love to read it but I'm not sure.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?
Shei R.
Is the book better? Or the movie?