BY PENGUIN GROUP #29 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea J.
I absolutely loved this book! Cried so many times throughout. Such a cute romance novel! Definitely recommend.
Lindsey W.
Punta Gorda, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My heart has still not recovered from this book. You must read it! The story is like nothing I've read before!
Shauntee N.
This was an easy read. The book itself was pretty good, maybe not five star worthy by high four stars for sure.
Monique T.
Tucson, AZ
Such a good book. Made me cry. Can't wait for the movie; I fell in love with the characters; especially Will!
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
This is a great love story,it makes you get into it like if you were the character,I also recommend the movie
maty s.
The book was much better thsn the movie! I shed a lot of tears, but i couldnt put thd book down for a second!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Such a great book! Just be prepared to spend days crying... it's THAT sad!!! Excuse me while I go cry again.
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Such a good book! I recently just read the second one and omg these books are so emotional and well writren
Autumn M.
Phenomenal book! It's a beautiful love story that is written so well. Looking forward to seeing the movie!
Jessica C.
I really enjoyed this book. Well written, good character development. I would definitely recommend this.
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good
Jacqueline T.
Did you like the movie adaptation? I thoroughly enjoyed the movie because I felt the actors captured Lou and Will perfectly.
Rachel W.
I have been so excited to see this movie ever since I saw the trailer! From the viewpoint of someone who has read the book, should I read it before going to see the movie or after? Especially considering it's coming out relatively soon--should I give it time before seeing the movie and reading it? Thank you for your time! :)
jasmine S.
HI, I am 14, is this book good for my age group or is it for an older crowd
Shei R.
Is the book better? Or the movie?