BY PENGUIN GROUP #8 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Julia E.
West Orange, NJ
Fantastic book that I couldn't put down. Unfortunately, I don't think her other books quite measure up.
Taylor N.
OH THE TEARS... this book was everything wonderful, sad, hopeful, beautiful... I could go on for days
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book was so good it made me feel every emotion possibly a billions time I totally recommend this
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Loved this book. Very moving and emotional. Really makes you think about what is important in life.
Chelsi S.
Loves Park, IL
This book is amazing! Such a great summer read. A genuine love for hopeless romantics everywhere
Kellie G.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm already hooked and only on Chapter 2! Can't wait to watch the movie and see it come to life!
Eliana F.
It's a nice love history with a really sad end, really easy to read. How not to love Will??.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Such a great book. It's a nice and relaxing ready. You may need a tissue or two maybe more.
Sulymar L.
Homestead, FL
OMG this the best book ever, I cry like never. The best book for superation. I recommended
Allyson H.
I loved and hated this book. It was refreshing to read something that isn't predictable.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good