BY PENGUIN GROUP #23 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
This book!!! Oh the feels!! Truly amazing! I think I cried way too much while reading this!!! The characters and the story!!!
Fatima P.
Richmond, VA
This is the kind of book that is worth buying to keep it and read it over and over much better than the movie to be honest
Vanessa F.
El Paso,Texas
iit REALLY sad but I  love tem. This is my book favorite . it is really sad "( but has a good dramatic and mood
Xiomara R.
Laurel, MD
It was a little tough to get into it, but after I did I could not put the book down. I feel in love with the characters.
Lexee R.
This book is such an amazing read! Jojo Moyes had my emotions on a roller-coaster. By the end of the book I was in tears.
Brittni V.
Ankeny, IA
There's was a couple parts that either lost my interest, or just lost me completely. Overall though I enjoyed reading it.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
One of the best books I have read in awhile! I could not put this book down. It is very sad but it is such a good read!
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
Great book. I read it in one day! I practically cried my eyeballs shut. I can't wait to read After You the next book.
Kassidy R.
Havertown, PA
Such a great book! Highly recommended! If you're looking for a cute love story then this is it! Will make you cry!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Bust out your tissues. Such a great read. Could not put it down. The characters are just so normal and relatable.
Valeria N.
Brandon
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good