BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Bust out your tissues. Such a great read. Could not put it down. The characters are just so normal and relatable.
el leer este libro a sido una experiencia totalmente desgarradora pues te demuestra que el amor existe sin importa que obstaculo le pongas en frente, aunque también demuestra que no importa que siempre eligiras la felicidad del otro si en realidad lo amas.
Lilibeth M.
Finally finish reading and say "finally" because I take almost 3 months to finish it (I do not have much free time), the book is very good pushes us to analyze our present and future but mostly leaves us wondering if we are giving that one hundred percent.
Whitney W.
This book was absolutely lovely. I think I cried harder reading the book than I did watching the movie. Truly. Great love story.
Katelyn W.
Mobile, AL
I loved this book! The story was beautiful and I was so excited when I found out there was a sequel. The storyline flowed wonderfully, and I felt like I was there every step of the way. This is definetly a must read!
Fatima P.
Richmond, VA
This is the kind of book that is worth buying to keep it and read it over and over much better than the movie to be honest
Gao Ja Y.
Mankato, MN
I certainly love the book a lot more than the movie. This book has a great storyline and it is a lot more detailed in my opinion compared to the movie. I really recommend everyone to read it! It's really worth the read!
Brittni V.
Ankeny, IA
There's was a couple parts that either lost my interest, or just lost me completely. Overall though I enjoyed reading it.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
Great book! Easy to get into, and kept me interested to the end. I loved the relationship development between Lou and Will. I can't wait to read more from this author. I highly recommend to others!! But it is definitley sad.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I've read this 3x. Once when it first came out, once when I heard they were making the movie and once after the movie (because the movie was just so awful). The first time I read it during a flight to & from Spain. Seriously, I sobbed like a crazy woman. Like the ugly-girl cry! It's definitely a must read! Though the follow up book is just 'meh'
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good