BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Versailles, OH
Every book I read I always get emotionally invested in it and this was all the same. I wasn't very impressed with the book, it received a lot of positive attention when the movie came out, but it didn't support all the raved reviews In my opinion. Me Before You is a great love story that doesn't end in happily ever after like most would hope. Me Before You is a more realistic love story & should be read by those that don't mind a sad ending.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
I cried so much with this book. This is just perfect. This is my kind of perfect book because It takes you to reality. I'm in love with this book.
Megan D.
Megan D.
I loved this book. It was charming and engaging. It made me laugh and made me cry. It had a great plot and characters that you really felt like you knew by the end of the story. If you read this I would definitely recommend the sequel.. it's good and kind of ties up some loose ends from Me Before You.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Seattle, WA
Quick and easy read, I finished this in 3 days. This book made me both laugh and cry. Its a book that you know the ending too, however still have to finish it. I prefer the book over the movie.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
One of the best books I have ever read, it overall teaches reality of situations, jojo moyes did an excellent job with the story. It's heartbreaking but also teaches respecting people's decisions. Everyone should go out and read this book. It is amazing and teaches you so much.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
I would've liked this book better without all the cussing (most of it was british so that didn't bother me). It pushed controversial subjects a lot more than the movie did. Almost came across as preachy. So although I enjoyed it as a whole, I didn't give it to my sisters to read. I think it would give the wrong message to teenagers, especially if they struggle with depression
Emily J.
Emily J.
Saint Louis, MO
I loved this book and finished it in a matter of days. The characters are relatable and Lou is absolutely hilarious and sweet! While I don't agree with the concept of assisted suicide, the book poses some deep questions. Also, the love story is so non-typical and acts as a breath of fresh air in literature. I would defiantly recommend this book, just keep some tissues handy.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Bien narrada, buenos argumentos y sobre todo tremendos personajes. Aquí es donde John green tiene que aprender sobre como escribir y profundizar lo suficiente en los personajes. Jojo se ha destacado mucho con estos libros y nos da una protagonista excéntrica personalidad y torpes sentimientos y un protagonista masculino fuerte, depresivo y molesto consigo mismo por su falta de movimiento corporal.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Lawrence, KS
This book kept me on my toes the entire time! You don't really know what is going to happen, until the very end! If you are interested in reading a great story with some awesome characters you should pick this book up, and I'm certain you won't let it go
Christa S.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I loved this book!! This was one of the few books I've read in my life that I just couldn't put down. It is definitely a must read book and I really recommend it!
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple , TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good