BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really liked this book. It's a very nice sweet heartbreaking story. I never cried so much from a book then I did when I finished this!
Elizabeth G.
I really enjoyed this story! The writing was acceptable, and while the sequel was just ok, this book is one of my favorites.
This book!!! Oh the feels!! Truly amazing! I think I cried way too much while reading this!!! The characters and the story!!!
Vanessa F.
El Paso,Texas
iit REALLY sad but I  love tem. This is my book favorite . it is really sad "( but has a good dramatic and mood
Jessica G.
Love the book! The movie too but the book was better hated the ending of both! ;( it's a really good read though!
Chelsea J.
I absolutely loved this book! Cried so many times throughout. Such a cute romance novel! Definitely recommend.
Lindsey W.
Punta Gorda, FL
My heart has still not recovered from this book. You must read it! The story is like nothing I've read before!
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
This is a great love story,it makes you get into it like if you were the character,I also recommend the movie
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I didn't read the book but watched the movie. I like books with unexpected ending. This one wasn't bad.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This book was so good it made me feel every emotion possibly a billions time I totally recommend this
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good