BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
I really loved this book!! It tugs at the heartstrings and you just cannot put it down!! It is such a beautifully written story!
Sylvia D.
Sylvia D.
Orlando, FL
All the feels!!! I cried so hard reading this. She did an amazing job telling this story!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
This was such a great book! I couldn't put it down. What an amazing love story. I can't tell you how many tissues I went through reading this!
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Laurel, MD
It was a little tough to get into it, but after I did I could not put the book down. I feel in love with the characters.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
S Williamsprt, PA
Definitely a MUST read!! Really a great love story, very well developed and thought out! I couldn't put it down! Highly recommended!!!
Julia E.
Julia E.
West Orange, NJ
Fantastic book that I couldn't put down. Unfortunately, I don't think her other books quite measure up.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
This book hurts your heart the entire time you read it, not just at the end. Quick read
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Lawrence, KS
This book kept me on my toes the entire time! You don't really know what is going to happen, until the very end! If you are interested in reading a great story with some awesome characters you should pick this book up, and I'm certain you won't let it go
Tara K.
Tara K.
I loved this book, and I hated it at the very same time. It was somewhat predictable. Which, I went into reading the book fully expecting that. What I did NOT expect at all was being so wrecked by this book. I'm not overreacting at all. I was literally wrecked.

I absolutely adored Will Traynor. I loved Louisa Clark as well, but for me - WILL was the star in this book. His character absolutely shined! I really don't have the words to describe how real the author made these two characters. At least for me.

There was a part near the end - that made me want to rip someone's hair out. That particular part of the story was unnecessary. That's all I will say regarding that. I admit I almost deducted a star because of that, but felt the book really does deserve 5 stars.
Brittni V.
Brittni V.
Ankeny, IA
There's was a couple parts that either lost my interest, or just lost me completely. Overall though I enjoyed reading it.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good