BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Xiomara R.
Laurel, MD
It was a little tough to get into it, but after I did I could not put the book down. I feel in love with the characters.
Jessica M.
S Williamsprt, PA
Definitely a MUST read!! Really a great love story, very well developed and thought out! I couldn't put it down! Highly recommended!!!
Jessica C.
I really enjoyed this book. Well written, good character development. I would definitely recommend this.
Julia E.
West Orange, NJ
Fantastic book that I couldn't put down. Unfortunately, I don't think her other books quite measure up.
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
This book hurts your heart the entire time you read it, not just at the end. Quick read
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Wow what a book. This books takes you through just about every emotion known. One minute you will be laughing then mad then crying. It is a awesome book.
Jenny C.
Fordland, MO
One of the best love stories I've read in a while. I loved this book because it was unpredictable and sweet. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really liked this book. It's a very nice sweet heartbreaking story. I never cried so much from a book then I did when I finished this!
This book!!! Oh the feels!! Truly amazing! I think I cried way too much while reading this!!! The characters and the story!!!
Elizabeth G.
I really enjoyed this story! The writing was acceptable, and while the sequel was just ok, this book is one of my favorites.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it