BY PENGUIN GROUP #8 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This book was amazing! The ending is sad, yes, but it makes for such a wonderful read! It hooks you in quick! I need to read the second one.
Courtney W.
Such a sweet and endearing book. I immediately fell in love with the characters and story line! I laughed, cried, and smiled the entire book!
Emily S.
I loved this book so much. I thought it was very well written and captured me right away. There were times when i didn't want to put it down!
Jenny C.
Fordland, MO
One of the best love stories I've read in a while. I loved this book because it was unpredictable and sweet. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Cynthia M.
Miami
Good book. Haven't finished but so far in hooked. I love how the flow of the book is and how you get sucked in and want to know more!!!!
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really liked this book. It's a very nice sweet heartbreaking story. I never cried so much from a book then I did when I finished this!
Sha S.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
really loved this book. it did make me cry a lot but the I loved the main character and how she tried to help him throughout the book.
Jessica M.
S Williamsprt, PA
Definitely a MUST read!! Really a great love story, very well developed and thought out! I couldn't put it down! Highly recommended!!!
Nikki F.
** spoiler alert ** I AM BAWLING SO HARD OMG. This is worse than nicholas sparks cry-level. I love this book to death. So real and raw.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
One of the best books I've read in a very long time! I was hooked from page one. Beautifully written, but keep your tissues handy!
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good