Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Chelsea F.
I listened to the audiobook version, and loved it. The characters are well developed so you start to feel many of the emotions that they do. I think it's a great book for a group discussion.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Wow what a book. This books takes you through just about every emotion known. One minute you will be laughing then mad then crying. It is a awesome book.
Tanisha P.
Loved this story although it's heart breaking it's beautiful in its own way. It's a love story that is tragic but powerful. Can't wait to read the second book!
Excelente libro, basado en un amorío trágico, creo que muestra verdaderos sentimientos de una persona que sufre tras tener un accidente, es muy conmovedora.
Adriana G.
Wow!! Amazing story! I watched the movie after reading the book. You feel the pain in your soul. Tears will happen even if you never cry when reading a book!
Ambar P.

this book is a gem, it is the best book I read , plot the relationship of the characters, love him but if I had been the author change the end it hurt me too
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
This was such a page turner! I couldn't stop reading it. As soon as I finished anything I couldn't wait to pick this book back up. Definitely read this!
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
This is a really good book. It's about 300-400 pages so it's pretty small and easy to read. you'll fall in love with most of the characters in this book.
Harlee J.
Are you kidding me? This book lived up to the hype for sure. Although pretty depressing and I cried like a baby, I loved it. The movie was cute too!
Julia H.
Cary, NC
A definite tear jerker! I read this book over a weekend. I couldn't put it down, and highly enjoyed the chemistry that was built between characters.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good