BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Savannah M.
It's such an amazing book. I finished it in a day. I just couldn't put it down ! I love how it's written and I love the whole story itself. I 100% recommend it to anyone. I can't wait for the movie ! I hope it does the book justice
Carina J.
Beautiful story. I read it within two days and was so sad it was over and than happy when I heard she would come out with another one. It is an amazing love story and really keeps you thinking, what would you do in this situation. And yes you will cry but its so worth it!!
Erica C.
Wow , this book is really sad. It's beautifully written and a real easy read. Addicting , as I didn't want to put it down the whole read. I recommend this to anybody who enjoyed "A Fault in our Stars".
Monet H.
What an incredible read. The book is a great read. The unexpected occurs and the book is definitely a page-turner. I enjoyed every word of it. I cannot wait to read the sequel.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I can't get over this book. I felt emotions that I'm not used to. I can't get enough of this book. I have read it twice and I will be purchasing all of Jo Jo Moyes books.
Courtney W.
Such a sweet and endearing book. I immediately fell in love with the characters and story line! I laughed, cried, and smiled the entire book!
Cynthia M.
Miami
Good book. Haven't finished but so far in hooked. I love how the flow of the book is and how you get sucked in and want to know more!!!!
Chelsea F.
I listened to the audiobook version, and loved it. The characters are well developed so you start to feel many of the emotions that they do. I think it's a great book for a group discussion.
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
I really loved this book!! It tugs at the heartstrings and you just cannot put it down!! It is such a beautifully written story!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
This was such a great book! I couldn't put it down. What an amazing love story. I can't tell you how many tissues I went through reading this!
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it