BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Fordland, MO
One of the best love stories I've read in a while. I loved this book because it was unpredictable and sweet. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
This was probably one of the best books I have ever read. I have to stop to finish it at home to avoid a good public cry. The characters are written with such great perspective. I've read it and recommended it multiple times and will continue to do so!
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh , PA
I really liked this book. It's a very nice sweet heartbreaking story. I never cried so much from a book then I did when I finished this!
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Probably the best book I've read. It is a heart breaker but in the best way possible. I loved everything about it. The characters are so easy to connect with and you dive into the heart of the story quickly. I highly recommend reading it before the movie comes out.
skyler B.
skyler B.
Decatur , AL
Beautifully haunting love story between Louisa and Will. Definitely one of those books you will not want to put down. Excited to read the follow book by Myers to get more perspective on the characters. Great Read!!

p.s. prepare to cry
Angeliki S.
Angeliki S.
Charlotte, NC
Read this for my book club and LOVED the story. I could not put this book down - and I am actually looking forward to the movie.

Great read, quirky and fun style of writing. Be prepared to laugh, cry, and get lost in this story.
Carina J.
Carina J.
Beautiful story. I read it within two days and was so sad it was over and than happy when I heard she would come out with another one. It is an amazing love story and really keeps you thinking, what would you do in this situation. And yes you will cry but its so worth it!!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
I really enjoyed this story! The writing was acceptable, and while the sequel was just ok, this book is one of my favorites.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Wow , this book is really sad. It's beautifully written and a real easy read. Addicting , as I didn't want to put it down the whole read. I recommend this to anybody who enjoyed "A Fault in our Stars".
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I can't get over this book. I felt emotions that I'm not used to. I can't get enough of this book. I have read it twice and I will be purchasing all of Jo Jo Moyes books.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good