BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kirsten N.
I agree with one of the previous reviews, "beautifully haunting" is the perfect way to describe this book. It was sweet and funny and romantic, but mostly thought provoking. I found myself in love with the characters and found myself sympathizing with both them. It was a sad but beautiful read that was well worth the tears I shed!
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
Loved loved loved this book. My nana recommended it, and said that it was one of her favorites. I laughed; I cried; I wanted more. It's definitely a book that really makes you think....Reevaluate your life....and just go, "Wow." I felt like a different person after reading this. I ended up buying almost all of JoJo Moyes' books. I was that impressed.
Kim O.
New Bedford , MA
Absolutely amazing!! Definitely one of the best books that I've read in awhile. The characters are well thought out and developed. I love how each person has their own story and own feelings. You feel like you know them by the end of the book. The story is wonderful, so many emotions. I read it in one sitting!
I will be honest and say that I read this book because I saw it was being made into a movie. That being said the boook is way better than the movie. The character development and relationships are terrific. It's never boring. I loved reading this and even though sad at times I will read it again.
Teresa C.
This was probably one of the best books I have ever read. I have to stop to finish it at home to avoid a good public cry. The characters are written with such great perspective. I've read it and recommended it multiple times and will continue to do so!
Annie H.
Such a great read! I literally couldn't put it down. It's an inspiring love story. It's also a tearjerker, especially towards the end. It's a really multifaceted book. I had many emotions reading it- some laughter, a lot of crying, and a whole lot of inspiration.
Aleixka M.
An incredible and easy read! I honestly couldn't put this book down! It makes you cry, literally laugh-out-loud and really think about the things in life that we take for granted without even meaning to. Highly recommend this book!! Can't wait for the movie!
skyler B.
Decatur, AL
Beautifully haunting love story between Louisa and Will. Definitely one of those books you will not want to put down. Excited to read the follow book by Myers to get more perspective on the characters. Great Read!!

p.s. prepare to cry
Daisy N.
Probably the best book I've read. It is a heart breaker but in the best way possible. I loved everything about it. The characters are so easy to connect with and you dive into the heart of the story quickly. I highly recommend reading it before the movie comes out.
Angeliki S.
Charlotte, NC
Read this for my book club and LOVED the story. I could not put this book down - and I am actually looking forward to the movie.

Great read, quirky and fun style of writing. Be prepared to laugh, cry, and get lost in this story.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it