BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Becky B.
Here is a read that I could not put down! Not only was it an incredible story, it helped me to see different sides of disability. Great love story but have Kleenex handy!
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I can't get over this book. I felt emotions that I'm not used to. I can't get enough of this book. I have read it twice and I will be purchasing all of Jo Jo Moyes books.
Katie C.
Menominee, MI
I cried so hard at the end of this book. It was by far one of the best books I have read. I definitely recommend it to everyone who likes romantic, love story type books.
Kim B.
Amarillo, TX
This was a great book. It took my several chapters to get into it, but once I did, I couldn't put it down. It's a great love story that isn't traditional, and somewhat controversial. Grab some tissues for the ending!!
Jennifer L.
Blue Ridge, GA
I really enjoyed this book! It makes you wonder how you would react in the same situations as the main characters. It also makes you question should you be in control of you're own death if you're terminally ill.
Selena R.
The book felt like an assignment for class I didn't really want to continue reading it but I did and I felt like I could predict the ending midway through the book
EJ P.
Wayne, PA
This was a great book. A very interesting and different subject matter for a romance novel. It kept my interest and would make for a great beach or vacation read.
Alyssa J.
Seattle, WA
Quick and easy read, I finished this in 3 days. This book made me both laugh and cry. Its a book that you know the ending too, however still have to finish it. I prefer the book over the movie.
Chelsea F.
I listened to the audiobook version, and loved it. The characters are well developed so you start to feel many of the emotions that they do. I think it's a great book for a group discussion.
Tanisha P.
Loved this story although it's heart breaking it's beautiful in its own way. It's a love story that is tragic but powerful. Can't wait to read the second book!
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good