BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Ugh this book. I loved it so much. I ugly cried, I laughed and I fell in love. The story was so descriptive and beautifully written. It's a must read for everyone.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Absolutely love this book, i couldnt put down once i started reading it. I recommend this book to anyone who loves a love story you won't be disappointed trust me
Kayda P.
Kayda P.
Richmond, VA
This book was so incredibly moving! She has a way of writing that really captures every feeling possible. I didn't want the book to end! I just bought the second part, so I can't wait to see what happens.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Wow what a book. This books takes you through just about every emotion known. One minute you will be laughing then mad then crying. It is a awesome book.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely loved this novel. It was an honest novel that told the tale of a man who had so much desire to live life, but was forced by life to not live. This book has repeatedly reminded me that so many times in life we look for quantity and not quality. I think its a great book for women and men in their early 20's and beyond. It certainly reminded me to keep living and to be blessed with the ability to live.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I decided to start reading this book when I found out it was going to be made into a movie within the year. I am definitely happy I did! I love the story line, it keeps you hooked and wanting to uncover more about the characters and how things will end up. I also like how it sometimes bounces from different character point of views without being too all over the place. Definitely a must read for just about anyone!
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Oh my goodness! This is an amazing book! I fell in love with the characters in particularly Will, and was so heartbroken when I reached the end. I was ALMOST in tears. I was telling my boyfriend brief summaries as I read the book and he enjoyed the storyline as well. We can not wait for the movie and see this story be brought to life. ~ "Sometimes love means breaking your own heart"
Kirsten N.
Kirsten N.
I agree with one of the previous reviews, "beautifully haunting" is the perfect way to describe this book. It was sweet and funny and romantic, but mostly thought provoking. I found myself in love with the characters and found myself sympathizing with both them. It was a sad but beautiful read that was well worth the tears I shed!
Kimberley J.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
Loved loved loved this book. My nana recommended it, and said that it was one of her favorites. I laughed; I cried; I wanted more. It's definitely a book that really makes you think....Reevaluate your life....and just go, "Wow." I felt like a different person after reading this. I ended up buying almost all of JoJo Moyes' books. I was that impressed.
Kim O.
Kim O.
New Bedford , MA
Absolutely amazing!! Definitely one of the best books that I've read in awhile. The characters are well thought out and developed. I love how each person has their own story and own feelings. You feel like you know them by the end of the book. The story is wonderful, so many emotions. I read it in one sitting!
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good