BY PENGUIN GROUP #8 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Do I even need to write a review? This was the best book I've ever read. Ever. And I've read a lot of books. I was blown away. The movie is incredible as well!! READ IT!
Claudia Y.
El Paso, TX
I loved this book so much. Highly recommend it to everyone. Had me hooked since the first paragraph. Had to go out and get the second one. Can't wait for the movie to come out.
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX
I liked this book. I didn't think it was sad. The ending did not disappointment me. To some I can see it being sad, but I tried to put myself in Wills shoes. How would I feel...
Monet H.
What an incredible read. The book is a great read. The unexpected occurs and the book is definitely a page-turner. I enjoyed every word of it. I cannot wait to read the sequel.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
This book was beautifully written and it will have you falling in love with the characters and feeling for them. Keep a box of tissues handy you will definitely need them.
Katie C.
Menominee, MI
I cried so hard at the end of this book. It was by far one of the best books I have read. I definitely recommend it to everyone who likes romantic, love story type books.
Becky B.
Here is a read that I could not put down! Not only was it an incredible story, it helped me to see different sides of disability. Great love story but have Kleenex handy!
Connie J.
I heard so many good things about the book that I had to buy it. I found it rather boring up until around chapter 13 though to be honest. In this case the movie was better.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I can't get over this book. I felt emotions that I'm not used to. I can't get enough of this book. I have read it twice and I will be purchasing all of Jo Jo Moyes books.
Kim B.
Amarillo, TX
This was a great book. It took my several chapters to get into it, but once I did, I couldn't put it down. It's a great love story that isn't traditional, and somewhat controversial. Grab some tissues for the ending!!
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good