BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Wow! What a beautiful and touching book. It has such a beautiful meaning behind it and addresses an issue that most people are too afraid to address which is dying with dignity. I recommend this book along with the sequel.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
Wow. This book had me experiencing many emotions to include laughter at work the sarcasm and of course some tears at the end of the book. I love the characters in the book and movie. I cannot wait to read book #2.
Rissy C.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
This book is amazing. It will make you cry. I didn't like the ending but the second book makes up for that. It was an easy read and the movie was emotional as well.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Mandeville , LA
What a tragic love story. JoJo Moyes really captures the beautiful love story in the most tragic situation. I laughed, cried, and kept wanting it not to end! This is a must read love story, you will not be disappointed!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
This book was amazing. One hundred times better than the movie. This book will leave you wondering what will happen next as well as crying while reading over the love story. I couldn't put it down ! Highly recommended.
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
A tale of love and loss that is tragic but wonderful! I love the writing and the story that the author has written and shared with all of us readers and I think the film adaptation is just as great as the book itself!
Addie B.
Addie B.
If you rate a drama book by the amount of tears, this would be the highest rated book. I balled my eyes out. The story is addicting, I ended up staying up until 3 am to finish this book. I loved it!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
I really loved this book. It made me laugh, cry, and be angry all at the same time. I think that it was very well written and doesn't compare to how good the movie was. The ending was so sad though because I really thought that she would be able to save him with her love.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I never knew about this book until i saw the movie. But i fell in love with the movie so i had to read the book! Such a great story. You laugh and cry with the characters.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
I wasn't as crazy about this book as I wanted to be. I've never read this author so I gave it a shot. I think I prefer my Harleyquinn romance novels over this one anyday.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good