BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tara N.
I enjoyed this book. It's a fairly quick read and was easy to get into. The storyline is sad by nature, but also filled with hope and love. It addresses some heavy issues in a humanizing manner. Thought provoking book, but keep the tissues handy!
Julie J.
I loved this book. This made me laugh and cry. I enjoyed the location of the book. I loved everyone and slight romance in the book. I will always remember this book for the bee tights and granted that this is movie. Books are always better than movies.
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
Another amazing love story that'll keep you laughing when you're not crying. A love story so great it gave me cold chips often when I was reading it. The book doesn't just focus on the romance though so it's just an all around good read.
Jillian S.
I loved this book within the first two chapters. I couldn't put the book down. I read it withing two hours. From one book junkie to another I highly suggest reading this unusual romance novel. Jojo Moyes is an amazing author
BettyJo M.
Wow! What a beautiful and touching book. It has such a beautiful meaning behind it and addresses an issue that most people are too afraid to address which is dying with dignity. I recommend this book along with the sequel.
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
Wow. This book had me experiencing many emotions to include laughter at work the sarcasm and of course some tears at the end of the book. I love the characters in the book and movie. I cannot wait to read book #2.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
This book is amazing. It will make you cry. I didn't like the ending but the second book makes up for that. It was an easy read and the movie was emotional as well.
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Ugh this book. I loved it so much. I ugly cried, I laughed and I fell in love. The story was so descriptive and beautifully written. It's a must read for everyone.
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I loved this book!! This was one of the few books I've read in my life that I just couldn't put down. It is definitely a must read book and I really recommend it!
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
This book was amazing. One hundred times better than the movie. This book will leave you wondering what will happen next as well as crying while reading over the love story. I couldn't put it down ! Highly recommended.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good