Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
This is a very good book. You get emotional and connected to the characters so easily.
The story is wonderful and I didn't want it to end. Warmed my heart and would warm yours too totally recommend to everyone
Raylene A.
West Covina, CA
This book is the best it's great for all ages and now I'm so happy it's being made into this great movie. I've read it my mom read it and now my niece has read it now all we have to do is go see it in theaters!
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I've read this 3x. Once when it first came out, once when I heard they were making the movie and once after the movie (because the movie was just so awful). The first time I read it during a flight to & from Spain. Seriously, I sobbed like a crazy woman. Like the ugly-girl cry! It's definitely a must read! Though the follow up book is just 'meh'
Maria C.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book was not one I would pick up myself. My sister talked me into reading it and I'm glad she did! I absolutely loved this book. I liked how Cheeky it was at some points and how sad it was at others.
Catherine M.
Riviera beach , FL
I fell in love with this book and all the characters. I was so sad to hear about will and the life changing decision he made to die with dignity. Lou was so in love with will. Such a beautiful story.
Erica C.
Wow , this book is really sad. It's beautifully written and a real easy read. Addicting , as I didn't want to put it down the whole read. I recommend this to anybody who enjoyed "A Fault in our Stars".
Elizandra G.
I love this book! I truly recommend it. I have to admit, it will make you cry so have tissues nearby. The book is better than the movie, and if you've finished this book I recommend reading the sequel to it!
Mallorie F.
The movie did not do the book justice. This is a wonderful love story and by the end of it you will have used a full box of tissues. There is no way you will not fall in love with the characters.
Courtney S.
Cumming, GA
This. Book. Lord. This book was amazing. The ending really got me. I wasn't expecting it to continue going that way. But alas it did. There were tears shed and some laughs. Definitely worth reading!
Kylie D.
Anderson, IN
This is a twist on a classic romance. While the book was well written, i wasn't a fan of the ending. Overall, it's worth the read, but deals with some uncomfortable topics such as euthanasia .
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good