BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Kelsey L.
I have five more chapters to go, I'm so eager to see what happens! It's such a good book. My cousin and I went on vacation together and she brought it, I read it the whole time. but sadly didn't get to finish before she left!
Shaunice L.
I am so angry with the ending. I cried forever! Book was beautifully written. I loved the characters especially Lou, she handled her new job with a brace face an optimistic outlook. I do recommend this book if you love romance.
Savannah M.
It's such an amazing book. I finished it in a day. I just couldn't put it down ! I love how it's written and I love the whole story itself. I 100% recommend it to anyone. I can't wait for the movie ! I hope it does the book justice
Gao Ja Y.
Mankato, MN
I certainly love the book a lot more than the movie. This book has a great storyline and it is a lot more detailed in my opinion compared to the movie. I really recommend everyone to read it! It's really worth the read!
Carina J.
Beautiful story. I read it within two days and was so sad it was over and than happy when I heard she would come out with another one. It is an amazing love story and really keeps you thinking, what would you do in this situation. And yes you will cry but its so worth it!!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I did enjoy this book. It was an easy read. I didn't like the ending very much and that is my reason for only 3 stars. There is a follow up book to this that I may read in the future. It is a love story, but a sad one.
Lindsay R.
This book was amazing. It pulled my emotions in every way possible, and I loved it. I enjoyed the prose, even though some say it's lacking, it was definitely one of my favorites I've read this year! It's a must read!
Deidre B.
I am so glad that I read this book! It was an emotional read for me. I also read 'After You', by Moyes and enjoy her work. The relationship that develops between Will and Louisa captivated me. Definitely a must read.
Cindy L.
I loved this book! I was not prepared to cry like a baby but I did. It's not your typical love story were everyone gets the happy ending they want. It is an emotional roller coaster. I Highly recommend this book.
Raylene A.
West Covina, CA
This book is the best it's great for all ages and now I'm so happy it's being made into this great movie. I've read it my mom read it and now my niece has read it now all we have to do is go see it in theaters!
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good