BY PENGUIN GROUP #10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie also?!4 Answers
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
I read this in a matter of days . I could not stop. I became so attatched to Will and I just wanted to know what was happening. I had such a strong desire for Will and Louisa to fall in such a mad love and work out.. and I almost would say I wasn't disappointed except my heart snapped.
dreaa l.
dreaa l.
I can't really say much about this but considering I stopped reading the book and watch the movie because I kind of got tired of reading one day but what I read was pretty much the same thing as the movie
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
One of my favorite books of all time! It is a sad book, with happy moments in between. I cried a lot and wished some things would have turned out differently but then I dont think it would have been as good. I enjoyed the main characters and the author has a good writing style that kept my interest
Julie J.
Julie J.
I loved this book. This made me laugh and cry. I enjoyed the location of the book. I loved everyone and slight romance in the book. I will always remember this book for the bee tights and granted that this is movie. Books are always better than movies.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
A. You will cry.
B. You will cry some more.
C. You will never stop crying!
This book is perfect. It is gripping and thought provoking and you must go read it. Have kleenexes handy! There will be sad and happy tears so do not let the crying deter you.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
The book started off great. It kept my attention, However I feel as if the book ended very abruptly. I felt wanting more information at the end. I know there were sequels to the book but I never cared to read the others because of how this one ended.
Tara N.
Tara N.
I enjoyed this book. It's a fairly quick read and was easy to get into. The storyline is sad by nature, but also filled with hope and love. It addresses some heavy issues in a humanizing manner. Thought provoking book, but keep the tissues handy!
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
I love this book and this movie. It's a tear jerker but it tackles such under appreciated material. As someone with a disability, it tackles deep thoughts and concerns I have had myself. But in the end it's a story about one man and one girl and they have powerful chemistry.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Tazewell , TN
Another amazing love story that'll keep you laughing when you're not crying. A love story so great it gave me cold chips often when I was reading it. The book doesn't just focus on the romance though so it's just an all around good read.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
I loved this book within the first two chapters. I couldn't put the book down. I read it withing two hours. From one book junkie to another I highly suggest reading this unusual romance novel. Jojo Moyes is an amazing author
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good