BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Violet L.
Calhoun , GA
I absolutely love this book! It was so beautifully written. It's a tear jerker so make sure you have so tissues close by. The ending is sad but still very good. I recommend this book to anyone who likes a good complicated love story!❤👌🏼
Shaunice L.
I am so angry with the ending. I cried forever! Book was beautifully written. I loved the characters especially Lou, she handled her new job with a brace face an optimistic outlook. I do recommend this book if you love romance.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
I really enjoyed this book. It kept me intrigued the whole time. I am a complete sucker for a sappy romance. I did cry when reading this book, which any book that can bring that type of emotion out of a person is a great book in my opinion. I definitely recommend this book to others. I haven't seen the movie yet.
dreaa l.
I can't really say much about this but considering I stopped reading the book and watch the movie because I kind of got tired of reading one day but what I read was pretty much the same thing as the movie
Natasha C.
I read this in a matter of days . I could not stop. I became so attatched to Will and I just wanted to know what was happening. I had such a strong desire for Will and Louisa to fall in such a mad love and work out.. and I almost would say I wasn't disappointed except my heart snapped.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
One of my favorite books of all time! It is a sad book, with happy moments in between. I cried a lot and wished some things would have turned out differently but then I dont think it would have been as good. I enjoyed the main characters and the author has a good writing style that kept my interest
Audrey A.
I love this book and this movie. It's a tear jerker but it tackles such under appreciated material. As someone with a disability, it tackles deep thoughts and concerns I have had myself. But in the end it's a story about one man and one girl and they have powerful chemistry.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I never knew about this book until i saw the movie. But i fell in love with the movie so i had to read the book! Such a great story. You laugh and cry with the characters.
Kristi C.
The book started off great. It kept my attention, However I feel as if the book ended very abruptly. I felt wanting more information at the end. I know there were sequels to the book but I never cared to read the others because of how this one ended.
Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
A. You will cry.
B. You will cry some more.
C. You will never stop crying!
This book is perfect. It is gripping and thought provoking and you must go read it. Have kleenexes handy! There will be sad and happy tears so do not let the crying deter you.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good