BY PENGUIN GROUP #8 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I absolutely loved this book! I love books that really pull me into the story and make me become invested in the characters! I hate that there wasn't a happy ending but I still loved the book from beginning to end! Definitely recommend!
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
Such an amazing book, I would recommend this to any female over 16. This book really makes you think and it truly makes you attached to the characters. What an amazing read! You must read it before you see the film!
Daisy N.
Probably the best book I've read. It is a heart breaker but in the best way possible. I loved everything about it. The characters are so easy to connect with and you dive into the heart of the story quickly. I highly recommend reading it before the movie comes out.
Schyler C.
N Salt Lake, UT
Excellent book. Keep a box of tissues close by because your heart will laugh, cry, wonder and be confused. It's written great. I am looking forward to more books by this author. I recommend to someone looking for an unexpected romance.
skyler B.
Jacksonville, AL
Beautifully haunting love story between Louisa and Will. Definitely one of those books you will not want to put down. Excited to read the follow book by Myers to get more perspective on the characters. Great Read!!

p.s. prepare to cry
Holly R.
This book made me laugh, made me cry, but more importantly made me not want to lay it down. The storyline was very unique and I'm anxious to see the movie. The British words required some Googling, but overall it was an easy read.
Angeliki S.
Charlotte, NC
Read this for my book club and LOVED the story. I could not put this book down - and I am actually looking forward to the movie.

Great read, quirky and fun style of writing. Be prepared to laugh, cry, and get lost in this story.
Kelsey L.
I have five more chapters to go, I'm so eager to see what happens! It's such a good book. My cousin and I went on vacation together and she brought it, I read it the whole time. but sadly didn't get to finish before she left!
Savannah M.
It's such an amazing book. I finished it in a day. I just couldn't put it down ! I love how it's written and I love the whole story itself. I 100% recommend it to anyone. I can't wait for the movie ! I hope it does the book justice
Gao Ja Y.
Mankato, MN
I certainly love the book a lot more than the movie. This book has a great storyline and it is a lot more detailed in my opinion compared to the movie. I really recommend everyone to read it! It's really worth the read!
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good