BY PENGUIN GROUP #34 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?18 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chloe S.
Lincoln, NE
Definitely one of my favorite young adult romance books. I couldn't put this book down because it was so good, and unlike anything I've ever read before. This is the first book I've read by this author and I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good romance.
Annie H.
Such a great read! I literally couldn't put it down. It's an inspiring love story. It's also a tearjerker, especially towards the end. It's a really multifaceted book. I had many emotions reading it- some laughter, a lot of crying, and a whole lot of inspiration.
Aleixka M.
An incredible and easy read! I honestly couldn't put this book down! It makes you cry, literally laugh-out-loud and really think about the things in life that we take for granted without even meaning to. Highly recommend this book!! Can't wait for the movie!
0 0.
This book was absolutely amazing. I'm usually one of those people who hates book that make me cry but this book was so worth it. Yea there is a movie out but the book is so much better because the movie cuts things out while the book gives you all the details.
Katie B.
Great book if you need a good cry! Jojo Moyes will make you happy to have your heart tore apart. Following Louisa Clark through this journey teaches you more about yourself than Louisa. Me Before You is a book that will change your view on life and living.
Emmalee S.
This is such a beautiful love story. While I don't agree with assisted suicide like the book presents, it led to a lot of really good discussions with friends and challenged my thinking a great deal. The story stuck with me long after I closed the book.
Brianna M.
Haverhill, MA
This book was spell bounding. I couldn't put it down because I needed to know what was going to happen next. I know, I need to read the next adaption to figure out what happens. I would recommend to anyone who needs some hope and push for something new.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
Loved the book and it broke my heart. I think the character development is phenomenal. Lou is amazing And the slow development of her back story really helps you understand her. Will is also a tough character but once you read you understand his struggles.
Lilibeth M.
Finally finish reading and say "finally" because I take almost 3 months to finish it (I do not have much free time), the book is very good pushes us to analyze our present and future but mostly leaves us wondering if we are giving that one hundred percent.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I could not put this book down, honestly. I love how unique and bubbly Lou is, as she's just a great character in general. The playing of complete opposite personalities worked very well in this novel. Despite the teary ending, this was a great book!
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good