BY PENGUIN GROUP #9 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

• How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?17 Answers
  • I'm excited to read this book! I loved the movie! Is this actuall...1 Answers
  • Only saw movie. Is the book a lot different?5 Answers
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
One of the best books I've read in a very long time! I was hooked from page one. Beautifully written, but keep your tissues handy!
Dangely T.
Miami , florida
Vale la pena leer esta novela te da otra perspectiva de la vida te hace amarla pero también odiarla espero pronto ver la película
gabriela b.
moreno valley , CA
Just picked up this book yesterday and I'm so excited to finish reading it, from what I can see it's a really good book already!
Cora H.
Monrovia, CA
This book was excellent! Made me cry so hard while also making me want to travel the world. Jojo Moyes is a master storyteller
Lexee R.
This book is such an amazing read! Jojo Moyes had my emotions on a roller-coaster. By the end of the book I was in tears.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
One of the best books I have read in awhile! I could not put this book down. It is very sad but it is such a good read!
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
Great book. I read it in one day! I practically cried my eyeballs shut. I can't wait to read After You the next book.
Kassidy R.
Syracuse, NY
Such a great book! Highly recommended! If you're looking for a cute love story then this is it! Will make you cry!
Tayla P.
Very different love story than you could ever imagine! Obsessed with the characters. This book keeps you reading.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Such an emotional book - I kept reading and didn't want to finish it. I for sure recommend just be ready to cry.
Valeria N.
How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?
Edith C.
Temple, TX
How good is this book? I really want to read it. But I am not sure.
Monet H.
Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?
Sarah K.
Is this a good book? I haven't heard anything about it
Sarah K.
This is a movie right? Is it good