BY UNKNOWN

Details coming soon. see more...

Kat J.
This movie was an absolute waste of my time,...

I thought it was going to be a romantic comedy. And I’m a fan of rom-coms, so I had no reason to expect any sort of disappointment from this film.

Well, it was incredibly disappointing! The first two-thirds of the movie was wonderful, witty, entertaining,...

And then the ending ruined everything. I won’t spoil it here for anybody who hasn’t seen it yet, but trust me, if you’re looking for a feel-good film that won’t make you angry and annoyed, skip this entirely and try another movie instead!
Nik A.
This is such a cute movie! Usually not the type of movies I watch, but since it had Emilia Clarke (from GoT) I figured why not check it out and I absolutely loved it! My boyfriend loves the movie as well and he usually doesn't like these type of movies either
Lacey H.
Three Rivers, MI
I read the book, and the movie was pretty close to it! I loved it, and I had to own it when it came on DVD!
Stefanie D.
Loved the book, loved the movie! I read the book once and I’ve watched the film about 5 times and it is such an amazing and unexpected story that might make you end up in tears! If you haven’t and you feel like this is your type of movie of book I totally recommend it to you!
Paige H.
This is such a great heart warming storyline.
It's such a lovely story that is also truly heartbreaking.
It's such a good film and I'm so glad I went to watch it with friends as I definitely needing a shoulder to cry on at the end. I was completely sobbing.
Mariana V.
La película es muy hermosa pero el libro más, te deja al descubierto tus sentimientos y cada escena ed motivadora. Recomendadisimo.