Me Before You
Me Before You
By JoJo Moyes
#20 in Books
Monet H.

Is this book worth the read? And is there a followup to this book?

Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Oviedo, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
The book is definitely worth reading. While I haven't picked up the sequel, based on Jojo Moyes' writing style, I have high hopes that the second will be just as good.
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
Loves Park, IL
2 years, 4 months ago
This book is definitely worth reading and the followup is called after you
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
2 years, 5 months ago
Me Before You is my favorite book of 2016 so far. I felt so many emotions when reading it, I laughed, cried, wanted to throw my iPad, but mostly I just felt overwhelmed with emotion. It takes a good book to make you feel like you are right there with the characters and Jo Jo Moyes did an exceptional job. I would highly recommend reading the book and then going to see the movie adaptation as I felt they did an amazing job of it as well. There is a follow up book called After You which I also read but didn't like near as much as Me Before You. It picks up where the first one ends but to me it was lacking something. I don't want to say to much about the follow up as it may give away what Me Before You is about. Hope this helps :)
Michele  B.
Michele B.
San Jose, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes and yes! Loved this book and was excited for the follow up book. I thought the first book was the better of the two
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Riverside, IL
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes, definitely worth the read. It's a great book. Incredibly emotional. There is a second book, it takes place a few years after the first. It's called After You.
deni m.
deni m.
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, definitely a great read! And they're coming out with a movie version of her books
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
2 years, 9 months ago
Definitely read it!! It is so so so good! And there is a follow up book called After You, I'm in the middle of reading it right now. It's not as good as Me Before You but it still isn't bad!
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
You will be missing out if you don't read this book! Plus, the movie will be out soon (June) so I think that makes it more exciting. You'll get to see faces to characters you will grow to love.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
2 years, 9 months ago
This is an amazing book!! Must read! I believe there is another book to go along with this one but I have no interest in reading it. I felt the way Me Before You ended was perfect.
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Laurel, MD
2 years, 9 months ago
Please read, you will not be disappointed. There is another book, Me After You.