Me Before You
By JoJo Moyes
#13 in Books
Valeria N.
Brandon

How many have laughed and cried while reading this book?

Laurie H.
Laurie H.
1 week, 5 days ago
Me Before You didn't make me cry... ...it made me BLUBBER.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
7 months ago
I definitely did
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
1 year, 1 month ago
I loved the book and the emotions it brought out while I was reading it.
Ali K.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Oviedo, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
I definitely did both. I found myself laughing out loud one second and ugly crying the next!
Danielle R.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
1 year, 11 months ago
I absolutely caught myself laughing out loud and then crying in the same day while reading this book!
Kady E.
Kady E.
2 years ago
I don't see how anyone could not laugh and cry! To be honest at the end I was sobbing even though I knew the ending before I started. Jojo Moyes is an amazing writer and completely captivated me so much that I was sobbing so hard I had to put the book down. Amazing book!!!
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
Loves Park, IL
2 years ago
This book was so well written I definitely cried in some parts
Ana E.
Ana E.
eg.Queretaro,Querétaro
2 years, 1 month ago
This book is a roller coaster of emotions