Me Before You

by JoJo Moyes

#10 in Books

The beloved New York Times bestseller-with more than five million copies sold-by the author of One Plus One and The Girl You Left Behind They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to lose. Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life-steady boyfriend, close family-who has barely been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Traynor, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life-big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel-and now he's pretty sure he cannot live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy-but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common-a heartbreakingly romantic novel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart The stunning sequel, After You, will be published on 9/29 by Pamela Dorman Books/Viking.

Movie or book ? ❤❤❤
Where can I buy this book?
Have seen the movie and I fond it good, witch version is better the book or the movie ?
Start your review of Me Before You!
Oksanna S.
Hollis, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I stumbled upon this book shortly before the movie trailer was released, and I decided to read it before I see the movie.

I have not cried that hard since Dobby's death and I don't say that lightly. The book was a bit slow in the beginning, but then it sucks you in like an emotional tornado. I loved every second.

Irma M.
Newark, DE
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Me Before You uploaded by Irma M.
Me Before You uploaded by Irma M.
I like this book. very interesting. read it in two days. It is a rare exception when movie becomes more popular than the book. I like movie too but still I prefer book. I found books more interesting.
Amanda R.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I am not typically a fan of "romance" or love story books but I really enjoyed this book. I always like books that show circumstances from a different perspective. I thought this story was engaging and wasnt over powered by the love story. Definitely recommend to readers looking to get out of their typical genre
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Jojo Moyes is an amazing author. This is a heartbreaking book that really makes you think about love and the purpose of life. I was not expecting the ending so for once an author managed to supervise me.
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
I must say this book had me in my feelings, it was literally a roller coaster of emotions. Some parts were certainly slower than others, but you just have to keep going. Very well written, recommend to audiences in their 20's and early 30's! Enjoyable book.
Cynthia M.
Miami
Me Before You uploaded by Cynthia M.
Good book. Haven't finished but so far in hooked. I love how the flow of the book is and how you get sucked in and want to know more!!!!
Erika M.
Troy, MI
Me Before You uploaded by Erika M.
This book, just like the movie, made me cry like anything at the end of it. It is a beautiful and sad story about a girl who ends up working for a guy in a special situation and they change each other lives (for the better). Its about relationships, love, life, and loss. If you want a good cry, go read it!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
I found the book and movie equally good. It’s a story about friendship and love as well as sadness and heartbreak.
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Me Before You uploaded by Heather L.
Oh my, this book was the best love story that you didn’t realize was gonna be a love story book! The way Lou brought Will out of his depression shell and brought life into him for that short amount of time so just the definition of epic love.
Kat C.
Chino, CA
This book takes you to England and the life of an ordinary young woman that gets a job doing the un-ordinary. This is a tear jerker so be sure to have your Kleenex ready. After reading it watch the movie.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,591 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Stephanie W. il y a 3 ans
I never read the book but I saw the movie and I thought it was so sad!!! I sobbed hysterically. I had no idea this was a book. I’ll have to check it out!