Add a Photo

By MEBATH
Pamper yourself with ME! Bath Gotta Have It Pomegranate Mini Bath Ice Cream, a flavorful and moisturizing scoop of luxury for your bathtub! This detoxifying effervescent bath bomb instantly fizzes and melts when submerged in water. Tini ME! Bath Gotta Have It Pomegranate Mini Bath Ice Cream contains 2 custom-crafted soaks, comprised of a unique fusion of purifying organic minerals & oils and Epsom Salt that hydrates, moisturizes and enriches the skin. Unwind with this ruby rich melody of pomegranate, cranberry, apple and peach notes sprinkled with a touch of bergamot oil. Simply fill your tub, drop in a scoop (or two) of ME! Bath. Age Group: Adult.
Photo (1)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Jan. 8, 2017, 10:26 p.m.
Not impressed.

I would compare these to the little bath bombs you can get for a dollar at the dollar store. They smell really good but there's not much fizz or color. I also agree with the other reviewer who said they are super small! I used both of them at the same time. I was hoping for something that I could use instead of more expensive brands... I'll still be looking.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Me! Bath Tiny Me! Gotta Have It Pomegranate Mini Bath Soak - 2 Ct
I got a couple of these on sale at Target and for what I paid for they were alright. Ive never really had a bathbomb so honestly wasnt expecting too much but the fizzing felt nice and smelled really good, but it is best to unpackage before you get in a bath.. other than that id try it again if it was on sale again ♡
Kendal S.
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Me! Bath Tiny Me! Gotta Have It Pomegranate Mini Bath Soak - 2 Ct
Compared to most bath bombs these are really small! I used two at a time and that seemed to help the effectiveness although one was more than enough scent-wise! Was a neat little thing to try but probably won't purchase again
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
March 16, 2017, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Me! Bath Tiny Me! Gotta Have It Pomegranate Mini Bath Soak - 2 Ct
The only thing going for this would be the aroma from it, smells like lavender. I thought maybe it would be like the top name bath bombs out there but this was a let down, only made half my bath tub feel the ingredients so to speak then you couldn't tell I put anything in on the other side and I even spun the ball around as it was dissolving just a disappointment. Wouldn't buy again 👎
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
Dec. 6, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Me! Bath Tiny Me! Gotta Have It Pomegranate Mini Bath Soak - 2 Ct
I was not really impressed with these bath bombs. You need to use both of them in order foto feel some effect. I would rather spend more money and get one big one, and that's for a regular size tub.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Charleston, SC
Jan. 19, 2017, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: Me! Bath Tiny Me! Gotta Have It Pomegranate Mini Bath Soak - 2 Ct
Love these little bath bombs. They have the right size and they smell gorgeous. Can't think about anything negative but also I'm not very picky with bath bombs. They are not really expensive and you can get them at your next target trip.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Me! Bath Tiny Me! Gotta Have It Pomegranate Mini Bath Soak - 2 Ct
I got a lavender bath bomb in my Target Beauty calendar, and it was pretty good! I've never used one before this, so I don't really have anything to compare it too. It fizzed nicely and dissolved well in the water. It made my skin feel soft and smell nice- I would try it again in another scent! It's a fun little gift.
Ida M.
Ida M.
Saint Albans, WV
I love bath products, such as bath bombs, but does anyone know how these work? Do they bubble or just make the bath creamy?
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Are these good?! I usually spend the money are homemade ones.