BY ME! BATH

3 in 1 Sugar Scrub:  Exfoliate, Cleanse & Moisturize Standing at the airport in Honolulu I remember the sweet smell of plumeria and freesia. Even today the tropics are calling me back.  The ukulele and luau beckon me.  As I drift into paradise I long for Aloha. ME! Bath Shower Sherbet is a sugar-based body scrub that comes in 16 ounce ice cream pints and looks so yummy you just wanna eat it!  Rich in Jojoba oil and Vitamin E, ME! Bath Shower Sherbet is made for daily use to exfoliate, cleanse and moisturize all in one.  Leaving your skin smooth and silky with a long-lasting aroma,this luscious lather is a delicious and energizing way to treat your body to something sweet!  Stay tuned for new flavors! Your ultimate at-home spa experience ME! Bath is the result of an effort to do simple things exceedingly well.  With the highest quality see more...

Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Exfoliating Sugar Scrub, Hawaiian Lei more...
I love this scrub! The scrubbies are large but non irritating to my sensitive skin. It is also super moisturizing. Perfect for exfoliating before shaving or self tanning! I got mine on clearance at Walgreens so hopefully they are still around!
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
All the me! bath products are great but I especially love the three in one shower sorbet - and so does my little one! It exfoliates, it moisturizes and cleans - it smells fantastic and the packaging is so super cute it screams "BUY ME NOW!!!" I know there are alot of different bath products out there but this one is a definite must have!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love my body scrub! Received as a Christmas gift, and I will repurchase when I run out. Smells really fresh and not over powering! Feels so nice on your skin afterwards too. I look forward to trying out their other product too!
Emily W.
Gates, NY
I just recently bought the tropical scent of this shower scrub after using it at a friends house. I LOVE it. Smells wonderful and leaves your body feeling refreshed and moisturized. I didn't feel like I needed to put lotion on afterwards. I only use it a couple times a week but it says that it can be used daily. Highly recommend!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Got it on clearance at Target. Hated the strong lavender scent but I did love the scrub. My skin was soft and clean. My 6 yr old likes using it more than me so I let him so the lavender can help put him to sleep!
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm inlove with this shower sherbet exfoliating sugar scrub! It's definitely something I will repurchase, it has a nice pomegranate fragrance, it's simply amazing!!! Perfect way to treat your body... makes your skin so soft & smooth! And I love the fact that it's made with natural stuff!!! It's packed with vitamin e, jojoba oil, made with natural cane sugar!!! It's very simple to use.. you can use it on the daily!! They definitely gained my approval forsure! And I would def. Continue to support this sugar based scrub! I'm inlove with it! And I recommend you all to try it, you will call inlove with no regrets!
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I couldnt get past how the Lavender Lullaby smelled too old lady perfume. It made my eyes itch. It just had a mix of a soapy scent and my grandmothets old cheap perfume. I did like the scrub texture though. It really was gritty but also silky, not greasy. Im on the fence. This is the only one I tried though. Maybe I'll give a different one a try.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This exfoliator is meh. It's really thick and is hard to manage. I prefer to use one that is lotion consistency so you can slap it on and scrub away. This feels like silly putty. On the plus side it smells really nice and once you can grab some it does its job!
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I received this as a gift and I really like the idea of this and it seemed to work well! I think if I tried a different scent I would enjoy it more. the exfoliation was awesome!
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
This smells wonderful, but the consistency of the product is hard to work with. It's very thick and hard to spread and use to exfoliate. It was almost like exfoliating play doh??? Decent product but I won't be repurchasing
Alicia A.
Where can I purchase this?
Venuette J.
New York
is this good quality? and is it made from natural ingredients?
Venuette J.
New York
is this good quality? and is it made from natural ingredients?
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried any of their other product?