ME! Bath Pomegranate Hemp Lotion, 16 oz

ME! Bath Pomegranate Hemp Lotion, 16 oz.

ME! Bath Pomegranate Hemp Lotion, 16 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ME! Bath Pomegranate Hemp Lotion, 16 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer S.
Cushing, OK
ME! Bath Pomegranate Hemp Lotion, 16 oz. uploaded by Jennifer S.
The first thing I noticed about this lotion was the scent, I am not sure I would think of pomegranate but more like berries, lots and lots of berries, I absolutely love the scent and it is just a bonus to the product because it works so well and moisturizes just how you would expect a higher priced lotion too except it cost so much less. I found this at my local Walmart and paid under $6 for it. I would recommend this lotion if you are looking for an alternative to the higher priced smell good and moisturizing lotions that truly work.

Looking for your answer?