BY ME! BATH #81 in Bath Products

Mini ME! Bath Ice Cream gift sets are 2oz versions of our full size Bath Ice Creams and contain our unique six oil blend, purifying minerals, salts, and indulgent fragrances making it the perfect gift for everyone.  Each gift set is individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Now you can customize ME! Bath Ice Cream flavors right in your own bathtub.  Mix two flavors to get a bath as individual as you are.  Follow our classic "recipes" or create your own delectable flavors. Can you imagine all of the luxurious combinations?  Transform your "ME" time into a delicious spa experience! Flavors:  2 Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry 1 Pomegranate, Pearberry, Apple, Coconut, Papaya, Peach Contains 12 pieces, 56g/2oz each.  Total combined Net Weight 672g/24oz Pamper yourself with ME! Bath Ice Cream®, a flavorful and moisturizing scoop of

• This looks great where do they sell these at ? 1 Answers
  • These are so cute where can I buy them?!?1 Answers
  • Besides the scent do all of these do the same thing to your skin an...1 Answers
Me! Bath Mini Ice Cream Effervescent Soak Gift Set
  • "Such a cute idea for a gift for a roommate and you get many different kinds which is a plus!" in 1 review
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
Mansfield
I got these the other day to try them out. Ive never used bath bombs before so I didn't know what to expect. they were 9.99 at target so not too expensive and there's quite a few in the bag. I got the milk and honey. It smells nice and isn't over powering. The bombs are individually wrapped which I understand so that they stay in contact but at the same time I was irritated because i don't keep a knife or scissors in my bathroom. You drop it in and it fizzes up and dissolves pretty quickly. it has Epson salt in them which is nice since I'm 36 wks preg and my back is killing me. they made my quiet relaxing bath very soothing. i just wish they made bubble.
Annabell P.
Annabell P.
Really nice to give as a gift. It fizzes nicely and the smell gives off a nice scent not too overpowering.
Chloe T.
Chloe T.
Campbell Hall, NY
This is a great gift I got it for my birthday from a friend and loved the so much the sent last very long. They may be tiny but are strong but yet not over powering. They are also very gentle for your skin. They do not irritate the skin. I would go buy it again.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
These make great gifts!! and they leave your skin soft and smelling so sweet. they are just relaxing for a bubble bath
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Loveland, OH
I bought Me! Bath products some time ago through a start up company and I've loved them ever since. I love the scent of all of these bath bombs and the ability to mix and match the "flavors" is a nice perk, especially since the box has "recipes" inside. These make your skin feel smooth and healthy without feeling like there is product left over. The only issue I have with these is the color that the chocolate bath bombs leave the bath water, but it's worth it for the nice, relaxing bath.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
ansley s.
ansley s.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these so much. I use them very frequently and I love the smell. The scents last a long time on my body as well.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Charleston, SC
Love all products by Me! The scents are great! The packaging is always fun as well!
Christy R.
Christy R.
I'm completely obsessed with bath bombs, and these are just wonderful! perfect for a a day or night in.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Love! Love! Love Me Bath Bombs! they smell so good and make your skin feel amazing. I love all the fun and yummy scents.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
I want one!
Dayansi R.
Dayansi R.
This looks great where do they sell these at ?
Albany  M.
Albany M.
Medley, FL
What is the most cool about this product?
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Besides the scent do all of these do the same thing to your skin and the bath itself?
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
These are so cute where can I buy them?!?