BY ME! BATH

Buy on Target
Jennifer M.
I grabbed these at Target after seeing them on Instagram and being out of Lush bath bombs. They smell wonderful and delivered on smooth, soft skin. But it takes at least two of the mini bombs for a full bath, which is a bummer. I would have preferred 3 for a full bath, which is half the bag! I also felt they were overpackaged being individually wrapped in plastic inside a plastic bag. I might grab them again in the future, but mostly I think I will stick to Lush!
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Enjoy the aroma of a warm glass of sweet milk on an easy Sunday as the fizzy atmosphere created by these milk and honey bath bombs rejuvenate your skin and relax your mind. While they are not 100% vegan, these calming bath bombs are made with gentle bees in mind, as notes of hydrating honey are abundant. Watch as your bath water is transformed into a mixture of luscious milk and honey, delivering much-needed moisture after a long week.
iqra i.
dubai
The smell is great, definitely campfire and but still floral and very girly. I like how my hair looks and feels after. My dry and flakey scalp seem to respond well, too.
This is my first bar shampoo and I really like it.