Me! Bath ME Bath Mini Ice Cream Bag 6 piece uploaded by Breanne D.

BY ME! BATH

Buy Me! Bath Bubble Bath & Fizzes - Me! Bath Mini Bath Ice Cream Effervescent Bath Soaks Hawaiian Lei see more...

Katy L.
These are so moisturizing. I love using these 1-2 times per week. I only use one bomb per bath normally although you can use more. It makes my skin so soft and moisturized. The smells is amazing. I have tried many of the other scents and these are the only ones that my skin feels so good. The others are ok but I would highly recommend these bath bombs.
Jenn M.
Meh I'd rather buy a decent sized bath bomb such as the ones from Ulta that are normal 2 for $10 than I would this. You have to use like 3 of these suckers just for any kind of benefit. So that's $5 right there and still not as good as the bigger ones. My opinion is save your money and get a different kind.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is definitely no lush bath bomb but it does leave your skin super soft. Me bath ice cream is enriched with tons of oils that a great for the exterior. I like this scent but also enjoy lavendar! Can't wait to try pomegranate.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I recently bought these in the lavender scent and I'm pretty impressed. they cost 10.99 for 6 bombs but on the back it does say to use 2-3 at a time which I didn't realize until afterwards so that's probably why I didn't have such a strong effect. but it smells pretty good and definitely had me relaxing!
Kandice N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these, they make your skin feel very soft and have a great scent. I've used both Lavender and Pomegranate. They have a wonder smell and tint the water a gentle color. The only problem I have is they leave quite a ring around the tub, but it's easily washed off. The color does not leave any stains.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
These smell amazing! love having bath soaks, it makes a bath so much better! these are a great to use in the tub, the fizz and leave your water a little tinted! so cool!
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
I love their products they make my skin so soft and they smell amazing they make me happy when I'm stressed or have a bad day you will love them
Amanda B.
I Love Me! Bath. We use it at the spa I work at, and it smells amazing! Specifically, we use it for our pedicures. The products leaves your feet feeling relaxed, smelling good, and overall feeling good! I give Me! Bath products as a gift to all my friends and family and they as well enjoy it!
Kir W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Target or their website
Alicia A.
Where can I purchase this?