Me! Bath ME Bath Mini Ice Cream Bag 6 piece uploaded by Breanne D.

BY ME! BATH

Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I recently bought these in the lavender scent and I'm pretty impressed. they cost 10.99 for 6 bombs but on the back it does say to use 2-3 at a time which I didn't realize until afterwards so that's probably why I didn't have such a strong effect. but it smells pretty good and definitely had me relaxing!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Meh I'd rather buy a decent sized bath bomb such as the ones from Ulta that are normal 2 for $10 than I would this. You have to use like 3 of these suckers just for any kind of benefit. So that's $5 right there and still not as good as the bigger ones. My opinion is save your money and get a different kind.
Breanne D.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
This is definitely no lush bath bomb but it does leave your skin super soft. Me bath ice cream is enriched with tons of oils that a great for the exterior. I like this scent but also enjoy lavendar! Can't wait to try pomegranate.
Kandice N.
Kandice N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these, they make your skin feel very soft and have a great scent. I've used both Lavender and Pomegranate. They have a wonder smell and tint the water a gentle color. The only problem I have is they leave quite a ring around the tub, but it's easily washed off. The color does not leave any stains.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
I love their products they make my skin so soft and they smell amazing they make me happy when I'm stressed or have a bad day you will love them
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
These smell amazing! love having bath soaks, it makes a bath so much better! these are a great to use in the tub, the fizz and leave your water a little tinted! so cool!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I Love Me! Bath. We use it at the spa I work at, and it smells amazing! Specifically, we use it for our pedicures. The products leaves your feet feeling relaxed, smelling good, and overall feeling good! I give Me! Bath products as a gift to all my friends and family and they as well enjoy it!
Kir W.
Kir W.
Target or their website
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Where can I purchase this?