Me! Bath ME Bath Mini Ice Cream Bag 6 piece uploaded by Brenda C.Me! Bath ME Bath Mini Ice Cream Bag 6 piece uploaded by Kc C.

BY ME! BATH

Buy Me Bath Bubble Bath, Bathbombs Fizzes - Me Bath Mini Bath Ice Cream Effervescent Bath Soaks Lavender Lullaby: Sleep comes to some quickly, but for the rest there is nothing more relaxing than the dreamy soft smell of Lavender. As you melt away layer after layer of stress, feel the comforting sensation of your eyes drifting as you enter wonderland. Pamper yourself with a flavorful and moisturizing scoop of luxury for your bathtub Each piece is comprised of a unique six oil blend, purifying m see more...

• How is the fragrance on these. Is it weak or does it keep skin smel...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT
These are the cutest bath bombs around and a great alternative to lush bath bombs. They are less expensive and smell SUPER YUM. You get more for your money. I picked these up at target and they worked super well.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
These are okay, but as a Lush fan, these are pretty lackluster. They're pretty small and smell good, but that's about it. I think they're good for the quantity and price.
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Wellness Guru Expert
These bath bombs were a gift for Christmas, I love the lavender scented one so much. I love it because the smell immediately calms me down. Although these bath bombs don't fizz as much as ones from Lush so I do recommend that you put 2 in your bath. Feel so relaxed after my bath!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I love bath bombs and these are good, but Ithey could use a little more fizz. The scent is very subtle, but just enough to help you relax after a stressful day, or when you need some down time before going to sleep. They are a little bit on the expensive side.
Viktoriya B.
Viktoriya B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love my bath fuzzies they are amazing and as a mama this is only time I get for myself and I like to enjoy it as if I was at a spa and this helps me do that. Love how it makes the skin so soft and water so soft
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these! They're a great deal since they're usually $10 for a bag. I usually drop two into a bath but if you prefer a lighter smell one would work fine! Using two makes it feel like a lush bath bomb.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Me! Bath Bath Bomb Lavender Lullaby 6 ct ➡️ I love this mini bath bombs. They smells so good! So relaxing... leaves my skin smooth and moisturize. This one's don't change the color water. But they're vegan and cruelty free. Definitely I'll buy more of these soon! I'll post a video soon!
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
I honestly think these little bags are super cute for the kids! I get a bag every so often when I'm at Target! They are I believe from $6-10 I never really looked at the price! They aren't harsh for the skin at all! The girls always seem fine after too! I suggest you popping in two for them! ☺️💙
Haley B.
Haley B.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
These bath bombs have left my skin feeling amazing! They have nice things like epsom salt in them so you leave the bath with soft skin! They smell great, even when in the plastic wrap they come in you're still able to smell it wonderfully.

This particular bath bomb (lavender lullaby) does not change the bath water color. There are 6 bombs in a pack and the company recommends you use two for a bath.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
I bought these for my roommates during Christmas and they are not their favorite bathbombs! I bought them at a local target and they smell oh so good! Would definitely recommend to those who love baths.
Latyia B.
Latyia B.
Atlanta, GA
How is the fragrance on these. Is it weak or does it keep skin smelling nice after the bath or soak?