BY ME! BATH

Buy Me Bath Bubble Bath, Bathbombs Fizzes - Me Bath Mini Bath Ice Cream Effervescent Bath Soaks Lavender Lullaby: Sleep comes to some quickly, but for the rest there is nothing more relaxing than the dreamy soft smell of Lavender. As you melt away layer after layer of stress, feel the comforting sensation of your eyes drifting as you enter wonderland. Pamper yourself with a flavorful and moisturizing scoop of luxury for your bathtub Each piece is comprised of a unique six oil blend, purifying m see more...

• How is the fragrance on these. Is it weak or does it keep...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These little mom's pack a big punch one of the things that I really liked was that you could either take them out of the package to get them to Fizz faster and get your bath started with one and then use the second one in the package so that it fizzes while you're in the bath it gives the water a really nice color that doesn't stain anything and leaves your skin feeling so keysoft I have sensitive skin and it didn't affect us in any way and made it feel really nice and the scent was very relaxing
Brianna J.
I love these. Perfect for a night time bath with the relaxing lavender smell. Also they make your bath water a pretty purple color. They smell amazing and are fun. My baby loves putting them in her bath water too!
Estella H.
Love these bath bombs, I buy them for my 4 year old.
They don’t irritate her skin at all, which some other brands did.
These turn the water a pretty light purple and have an amazing scent.
I use these ones before bed for her with some Aveeno Lavender Calming Bubble Bath.
Dallas L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These bath bombs were a gift for Christmas, I love the lavender scented one so much. I love it because the smell immediately calms me down. Although these bath bombs don't fizz as much as ones from Lush so I do recommend that you put 2 in your bath. Feel so relaxed after my bath!
Annella T.
Ferguson, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughter and I just started adventuring into the bath bomb realm. With very sensitive skin it’s hard to try new products for the skin. I purchased the lavender lullaby fragrance and hoped for the best. The bath bomb does exactly what the package said. Our skin was very soft and the fragrance was very calmin after a very long rainy day! I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Savannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! They're a great deal since they're usually $10 for a bag. I usually drop two into a bath but if you prefer a lighter smell one would work fine! Using two makes it feel like a lush bath bomb.
Viktoriya B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love my bath fuzzies they are amazing and as a mama this is only time I get for myself and I like to enjoy it as if I was at a spa and this helps me do that. Love how it makes the skin so soft and water so soft
Cassandra B.
I bought these for my roommates during Christmas and they are not their favorite bathbombs! I bought them at a local target and they smell oh so good! Would definitely recommend to those who love baths.
Ayesha S.
Trumbull, CT
Smells great and feel amazing using these in baths. I bought these from Walgreens. The price was great not so pricey for the amount it comes in. Pros would be the quantity and quality are great for price.
Ashley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this bath bomb! I got a sample one from my target box. It smells so strong of lavender. It fizzes so quick and it makes the bath water purple which is so cool and fun.
Latyia B.
Dallas , GA
How is the fragrance on these. Is it weak or does it keep skin smelling nice after the bath or soak?