BY ME! BATH

Bathe in delicious luxury with this effervescent bath soaks frangipani and mulberry leaves with blue agave from Me Bath. Delightfully crafted for fun and whimsical baths, these products feature playful scents and creative names, shapes and sizes. Enjoy yourself and dive into pure relaxation with these bath and body products from Me Bath for your ultimate at-home spa experience. see more...

Gabe
So I had a very long hard day at dance and thought “wow these would be amazing right now” nope. I got an allergic reaction from these. I mean I smell good and my skin is soft so it works, but I have an allergic reaction which I really don’t appreciate.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Just tried this tonight and I really like it. This is my first time using a bath bomb. I loved that it turned my bath water blue. Made me feel like I was on a Caribbean beach. It has a good scent to it but not very strong.
Ileanne C.
This is a really good product, hot this after a very stressfuls week and when it finally arrived i couldn't wait to try them, so i filled my tub and drop the bomb, my first impression, dissapoiment because the one i choose didn't have a color at all, but the smell inmediatly compensated, it smells like mango and a frozen drink you would get in the beach, this ones are mini so i used two of them and my whole room was covered in the fascinating smell, after my warm bath i felt amazing skin hidrated, relax and i smelled like heaven, they are worth 10 dolars every pack of 6 so they are affordable, what i didn't like is that the ball is not consistent it can breake in your hand if you dont handle with care. Totally buying again one that has color this time hopefully.