BY ME! BATH

ME! Bath Body Wash is formulated to gently cleanse your skin, leaving it soft, silky, and lusciously scented. Each lathering gel was inspired by the scents of the tropics and is infused with exotic extracts. Infused with Extracts of Vanilla Bean & Ylang Ylang. Tranquilize the body and mind and let the soul take over with one use of this luscious gel. Vanilla and Ylang Ylang extracts will soothe the spirit while softening the skin. Kick back, relax and purify! Your ultimate at-home spa experience ME! Bath is the result of an effort to do simple things exceedingly well.  With the highest quality ingredients and meticulous preparation, we hope we have created products that will gain your approval and continued support. ; see more...

Review (1)
Caitlin D.
Middletown, OH
I purchased multiple Me! Bath products from a start up company some time ago. I purchased the Milk and Honey body wash and loved the scent. It was subtle, but lingered all day and left my skin nice and smooth. If the product wasn't so expensive, I would continue to purchase, but as a college student on a budget it's a little too pricey.