Me Bath Body Icing Infused with 20 Shea Butter 8.0 oz - Choco-Holic uploaded by Larissa W.Me Bath Body Icing Infused with 20 Shea Butter 8.0 oz - Choco-Holic uploaded by Larissa W.

BY ME! BATH

Infused with 20% Shea Butter And Vitamins A, C, and E.  ME! Body Lotion melts into your skin, replenishing the moisture you lose each day.  Creamier than a body lotion but not as thick as a body butter, its luxurious consistency is  like frosting on the skin. Sleep comes to some quickly.For the rest of us, there is nothing more relaxing than the dreamy soft smell of lavender. As you soak away layers of stress, feel the comforting sensation of your eyes closing as you enter wonderland.. Your ultimate at-home spa experience ME! Bath is the result of an effort to do simple things exceedingly well.  With the highest quality ingredients and meticulous preparation, we hope we have created products that will gain your approval and continued support. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc
My husband bought this for me as a gift for Mother's Day and let me tell you it is so soft not greasy and has such a clean fresh scent. Definitely worth trying if you love lotions like me I promise you won't be disappointed!!!
Caitlin D.
Middletown, OH
I loved the scent of these. I purchased one large and one mini size of Amber Waves and could not get enough of the scent. I really enjoy their dessert theme as well, i.e. Body Icing instead of lotion, Ice Cream instead of bath bombs. Very cute! My skin felt healthier than it had in a while using these products.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I'm a chocoholic and I love chocolate so I give this a try ! It smells so good !!! A bunch of people asked me what I was using . I'm not saying you'll smell like a chocolate bar but you'll smell good like chocolate if you get what I mean
Tara B.
Belle, WV
Loved the smell of this! I am interested in purchasing again. I didn't think I'd be crazy over the chocolate scent but it wasn't too overwhelming. Left my skin feeling super clean and healthy.