Add a Photo

By ME! BATH
Madison L.
Madison L.

Bring the relaxing element of refreshing cucumber water from a lavish spa day to your own home as the ME! Bath Cucumber Melon bath bombs transform your bath into luxury. Indulge in this refreshing flavor combination as the perfect balance of savory cucumber and sweet melon relaxes your aching muscles and joints. Soothe your busy mind with this unexpected mixture of refreshing flavors which act as an oasis from the stress of a long day. Close your eyes and soak into your rejuvenated hot cucumber water bath as the sweet elixir of these opposite flavors creates an inviting balance of cool and sweet.
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.

Love these! I got them on a whim at target and am glad I did. So nice and relaxing. The smell is great but it doesn't linger long on the skin after. I have sensitive skin but it doesn't irritate it. It's very moisturizing.. I loved how my skin felt after using these. The price I paid was around $9 so not too bad. Overall I would def repurchase.
Ahmed V.
Ahmed V.
Pearl City, HI

Love the smell of the melon cucumber I use it when I have a long day and soak my self with this bath bomb in hot water. I like to drop it when I'm inside the tub as it will bubble like a hot tub. Give it a try!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL

I loved this bath bomb! The scent was amazing, it was gentle on my skin(I don't have sensitive skin), and it made my skin soft and smooth. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.

This product is cute and amazing. It smells just like the description says and it looks cool when touching the water and also very relaxing.
jeanine R.
jeanine R.

Bath bath ice cream cucumber is by all my favorite so great on the skin soft scently all around great bath bomb.
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Cucumber Melon is my favorite scent! And this bomb makes my skin feel so nice and soft.
Erika C.
Erika C.

Cucumber melon, what a great mix of scents. Skin felt soft, hydrated and smelled great
Amber W.
Amber W.
West valley, UT

Is this all natural ingredients?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

Is this supposed to be like a bath bomb? If so how does it compare to say lush products?
Jamie A.
Jamie A.

Is this similar to a bath bomb? Are there essential oils?
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
New City, NY

I never heard of this brand where is it sold
cristina a.
cristina a.
Oklahoma City, OK

are these really worth the hype

Join Now