BY ME! BATH

• are these really worth the hype4 Answers
  • I need a link to be able to purchase this.2 Answers
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bring the relaxing element of refreshing cucumber water from a lavish spa day to your own home as the ME! Bath Cucumber Melon bath bombs transform your bath into luxury. Indulge in this refreshing flavor combination as the perfect balance of savory cucumber and sweet melon relaxes your aching muscles and joints. Soothe your busy mind with this unexpected mixture of refreshing flavors which act as an oasis from the stress of a long day. Close your eyes and soak into your rejuvenated hot cucumber water bath as the sweet elixir of these opposite flavors creates an inviting balance of cool and sweet.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these! I got them on a whim at target and am glad I did. So nice and relaxing. The smell is great but it doesn't linger long on the skin after. I have sensitive skin but it doesn't irritate it. It's very moisturizing.. I loved how my skin felt after using these. The price I paid was around $9 so not too bad. Overall I would def repurchase.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Love the smell of the melon cucumber I use it when I have a long day and soak my self with this bath bomb in hot water. I like to drop it when I'm inside the tub as it will bubble like a hot tub. Give it a try!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I loved this bath bomb! The scent was amazing, it was gentle on my skin(I don't have sensitive skin), and it made my skin soft and smooth. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
The Me! Bath bombs are my favorite. They smell so good and leave my skin silky soft. Very good value and I'm always picking up more when I go to Target
Nancy F.
This product is cute and amazing. It smells just like the description says and it looks cool when touching the water and also very relaxing.
jeanine R.
Gate City va
Wellness Guru Expert
Bath bath ice cream cucumber is by all my favorite so great on the skin soft scently all around great bath bomb.
Miccah M.
Centreville, AL
Cucumber Melon is my favorite scent! And this bomb makes my skin feel so nice and soft.
Erika C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Cucumber melon, what a great mix of scents. Skin felt soft, hydrated and smelled great
Nina M.
It's soooo good I love it so much you need to buy it it is soooooooo blue and moisturizing and soft on your skin you should totally try it today it is very cheap and turns the bath water blue it looks so cool
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Is this all natural ingredients?
Jamie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this similar to a bath bomb? Are there essential oils?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this supposed to be like a bath bomb? If so how does it compare to say lush products?
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I never heard of this brand where is it sold
cristina a.
Oklahoma City, OK
are these really worth the hype