Me! Bath Bath Bomb Fizz - Mini Scoops Pomegranate - Drop One In Your Tub To Exfoliate and Moisturize Your Skin, 6 Pack uploaded by Aimee B.Me! Bath Bath Bomb Fizz - Mini Scoops Pomegranate - Drop One In Your Tub To Exfoliate and Moisturize Your Skin, 6 Pack uploaded by Samantha V.

BY ME! BATH

Throughout history, this richly-colored and delicious fruit has been revered as a symbol of health, fertility, and rebirth. Aphrodite, the goddess of love, said the pomegranate was a powerful love potion. go ahead, cast the spell. bathe in luxury and eternal life. Mini ME! Bath Ice Cream are 2 oz versions of the full size Bath Ice Creams, and contain the unique six oil blend, purifying minerals, salts, and indulgent fragrances! Each Mini ME! Bath Ice Cream box contains 6 mini Bath Ice Creams. Color may vary as each Mini Bath Ice Cream is 100% custom crafted and handmade. see more...

• Do the pomegranate ones change the bath color? My lavende...1 Answers
  • How do they compare to LUSH?2 Answers
Leslie W.
Wauconda, IL
I thought they smelled fantastic! I found these at Target, they are a tad expensive at $9.99 for 6 mini bath bombs, so it was a splurge for me. I use 2 mini bath bombs per bath so I can only really get 3 baths out of the entire package. But they work well, made my skin feel very soft!
marolyn c.
They make your skin soft. The smell is okay but not great. And it barely changed the color of the bath. I was kind of disappointed at these bath bombs. But maybe it’s because they are mini. I wouldn’t recommend these.
Madison L.
Combined with elements of macadamia oil, witch hazel, and Epsom salt, the Gotta Have It Pomegranate bath bombs mimic the anti-inflammatory powers of the regal pomegranate fruit which has been known to sooth aching joints and muscles. Revered by the goddess of love, Aphrodite, as a “powerful love potion,” the immensely feminine pomegranate flavor is accompanied by distinct cranberry, sweet apple, juicy peach, and unforgettable bergamot oil scents. The ruby-rich melody of the Gotta Have It Pomegranate Bath Bombs indulges your senses in purifying minerals which moisturize and enrich the skin. These perfect pink bath bombs make your bath an aromatic and luxurious experience.
Ellie N.
Not a big fan of this bath bomb. The smell is not something I'm a big fan of and once it starts to fizzle, it doesn't really do anything to the water and barely changes the color of it. If you want a bath bomb, just go to Lush instead.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I'll preface this by saying that I am new to the world of bath bombs! I picked these up at Target and was excited for an evening of relaxing and pampering myself after a hard week.

After the original fizz and immediate  bubbles, the bath bomb was pretty ineffective. The smell was overly sweet -- almost sickening and it left a gross residue on my bathtub. I don't recommend!
Cara P.
Philadelphia, pa
Since the boyfriend is a bath guy, he likes his bath bombs. While we save the Lush ones for rough or sick days, these are ok for the in between. Inexpensive and effective with the scent, I would consider these for a regular use bathbomb. Now these are not nearly as intense smell or color wise to Lush or other indie bath bombs but they do the trick to spruce up a typical bath.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Haven't had this scent yet but I've tried three others from this brand and have loved them! I think the cucumber melon is my favorite so far. Made my skin so soft and smelled nice! Also like that you can find if at Target! Would definitely recommend.
Jessica R.
These bath bombs smell great and give a great fizz, but they leave a slightly greasy feel to my tub and to my skin. I think they are a good value for the price, just make sure to scrub your tub immediately after to remove any residue.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I really like the size of these because I don't want a lot of product in the tube. Ive tried a few of the scents that they come in and the ice cream one is my favorite. They smell great and I think they are easy to use. They are fizzy, but it won't change the water a strong color. I still like others more but these are good.
Jasmine A.
Rochester, MN
Made my bath a beautiful pink dream. I wasn't too sure if they were actually gonna smell good, but man do they! And my skin felt and smelled amazing. I used two scoops in my bath. You can use more or less if you like. I think I just picked them up at Target!
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
How do they compare to LUSH?
Haley B.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do the pomegranate ones change the bath color? My lavender ones didn't so I'm wondering if their other products do?