BY MDSOLARSCIENCES

Developed Approved by Dermatologists Recommended for Daily Use by the Skin Cancer Foundation Naturally Derived Safer Mineral UVA-UVB Protection Helps Reduce the Risk of Photo Aging Skin Cancer 4 Enhanced with ProVention-R Antioxidants 1 Water Resistant 2 Non-Comedogenic Helps Avoid Clogging Pores 5 Skin Type: All Skin Types Including Acne Rosacea Prone 8 Formulated without Fragrance 9 Hypoallergenic 6 Sheer Light to Medium Tint 7 Promotes a Matte Finish A natural light tint broad spectrum sunscreen that blends with most skin tones and promotes a matte finish. Makes a perfect makeup primer! Naturally derived and safer mineral UV protection helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer. Provides ProVention-R antioxidant protection including green tea, cranberry fruit and pomegranate extracts and Vitamin C. Safer without: Parabens 5 Aminoben see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This is my go to for all vacations. You do want to shake it before use or you might just squeeze out an oily substance. It keeps me from getting burned and helps even out my skin tone when I’m not using any makeup in the summer.
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
This is such a great facial SPF product that doesn't add a white cast to your face. I like to use this during the summer on it's own for lazy days or days when I know I'll be out in the sun and sweating since it helps to blur minor imperfections. I will also wear this under a powder foundation to help keep everything in place.
Xueying H.
Love this! I often don't like to wear full makeup with foundation as I find it to clog my pores very easily and it just feels heavy on my face. But I would like a little something to even out my skin tone and this is perfect. Also because I am very religious about sunblock, this is the perfect combo. It goes on silky smooth and leaves a matte finish, it also offers great UVA/UVB coverage. Completely worth the cost.
Jenna O.
I love this product it's a super great combo leaves your face smooth protectedprotected from the sun I like