MDSolarSciences Mineral Creme SPF 50 UVA-UVB Sunscreen, 1.7 oz uploaded by Samantha L.

BY MDSOLARSCIENCES

Developed Approved by Dermatologists Recommended for Daily Use by the Skin Cancer Foundation Skin Type: All Skin Types Including Acne Rosacea Prone 4 Naturally Derived Safer Mineral UVA-UVB Protection Helps Reduce the Risk of Photo Aging Skin Cancer 1 Enhanced with ProVention-R Antioxidants 2 Water Resistant 5 Maintains Silky Smooth Helps to Quickly Blend 8 Promotes a Matte Finish 9 Formulated without Fragrance 6 Hypoallergenic 7 Non-Comedogenic Helps Avoid Clogging Pores A lightweight broad spectrum sunscreen the provides maximum SPF protection. This barely-there formula goes on silky smooth and helps to quickly blend, promoting a matte finish. Long lasting, water-resistant up to 80 minutes and helps avoid clogging pores. Naturally derived and safer mineral UV protection helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer. Provides ProVention-R an see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marcela C.
Harrison
Honestly, this is the only sunblock that 1. Has not broken me out , and 2. Protected me during extreme summer days. I did not get a single burn ever since I started using this. My only complaint would be that it really really dries out my skin, but I don’t mind that much since it’s such a great protection.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I really hated this product. It was thick, heavy, and left a white-cast on my face (making me look like I was wearing a mask). I was incredibly oily after applying this foundation, and my makeup really didn't last at all because of it. It also had a shimmer to it, which accentuated all of the texture in my face. I would not at all recommend this product.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I love the idea of this product but I would say it is only so so. It goes on super easily and has little to no smell. However makeup wise, not great. It doesn't set well unless you use a lot of powder, which is not my preferred method. With a little TLC I think they could revamp this to be great though.
Xueying H.
Sunblock is one of the most important things about a beauty regimen--it's better to protect your face than spending all the extra money trying to repair it from sun damage. I love this sunblock--it is quite expensive but it is completely worth it. It has great UVA/UVB protection, it goes on velvety smooth, it does not have nano-particles, and the ingredients it uses are very safe (check out the EPA sunscreen guide that comes out annually). It lasts for a very long time (I purchase the 4oz bottle since I wear sunscreen every day--rain or shine)--roughly 10 months.
Steffani S.
New Lenox, IL
Good, not great. Love the high SPF, but the texture is so odd. It's like a velvety mousse that leaves the skin silky, but it doesn't absorb very well and it seems to transfer to anything if not followed up with a powder. I was told I could use this by itself, but when I did I could see the product on my cell phone after talking on it! Doesn't seem to have a lot of staying power.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I found out about this through a sample I have received and it's something that I really need than the one I have been using. I have been using this for a couple of months and I do love it. No scent and love the texture. Easy to apply and works really well. Worth the price!
Sobia A.
The best sunscreen ever for face. Absolutely worthe the price. I buy it with my own money. It has got me addicted to it. Its non greasy and non only. Perfect for combination and oily skin. Stays all day without making your face greasy or patchy. Highly recommended.
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
another BOMB fav i just added to my list. I thought all sof had this oil feel to it until i came acctoss this.it goes on the skin smooth and doesn't live any annoying white residue even when mixed with lotion.can go well under makeup