Mdp Mayday Parade ~ Mayday Parade (new) uploaded by Jamie T.Mdp Mayday Parade ~ Mayday Parade (new) uploaded by Amanda P.

BY MDP

Personnel: Seth Mann (violin); Zack Odom (viola); Gail Burnett (cello); Kenneth Mount (trumpet).Audio Mixer: Daniel Korneff. Recording information: Tree Sound Studios, Norcross, GA; Vintage Song Studio, Alpharetta, GA. Illustrator: Jerrod Landon Porter. Arranger: Chris Barry. In press statements, the members of Tallahassee quintet Mayday Parade hinted that Anywhere But Here would have been a very different album if it were not recorded for Atlantic Records, and so, for their self-titled 2011 album, they switched to Independent Label Group with the hopes of preserving their creative vision. Strangely though, Mayday Parade isn't all that different from Anywhere But Here. The most notable change is that the songs on their third outing were written solely by the band. However, with the same production team behind their sound, the same bouncy four-chord blueprint, and the same prevalence for soft verses vs. loud choruses, the changes behind the curtain are barely noticeable. It does seem that the band is more aggressive and Derek Sanders is more heartfelt with his delivery, which is a major selling point for the group. It sounds as if the singer is genuinely filled with regret and resentment, and in the world of emo, that's what really counts. ~ Jason Lymangrover see more...

Mdp Mayday Parade ~ Mayday Parade (new)
  • "Mayday Parade is one of my favorite bands, and I know all the words to all their songs!" in 1 review
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
I used to listen totem alot but lately I've been so busy to eve. Have time and listen to a good band.. wish there was more time in My day to sit and listen
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
Brings me back to my sad emo days. I've always been a fan of mayday parade, their music has always had an emotional appeal to me.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Have always loved this band since A Lesson In Romantics. Pretty excited to see the 10th Anniversary Tour.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
By far one of my favorite bands. They have such amazing music with meaningful lyrics !
chelsea a.
Pop Culture Expert
Mayday parade can be listened to at any time, around anyone. I've even got my mother into listening to them. I've listened to them ever since I was a kid and will continue to buy everything they come out with.
Andrea M.
Hartford, CT
Pop Culture Expert
Mayday Parade is a good band to listen to no matter what mood you are in. They have music ranging from upbeat to melancholy. Enjoyable and fun!
Shannon E.
Glendale, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
Mayday Parade is always my go to band when I'm feeling sad or stressed and this is my absolute favorite album by them
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Pop Culture Expert
Mayday Parade is one of my favorite bands, and I know all the words to all their songs! I would definitely recommend this band.
Maddie I.
Modesto, CA
Another enjoyable album from a great band. If you're looking for new music I would say give this band a listen.
Sarah S.
Pop Culture Expert
Would totally recommend this band! They got me through some serious middle school memories
Mikayla F.