MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro

by Mdmflow

Add luscious colour to your pout with the MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick; a transfer-proof formula with an ultra-creamy texture and velvet matte finish. Saturating lips in full coverage colour, the lipstick glides on smoothly to catch every curve, whilst its soft wand ensures mistake-free application. Lips look smooth, kissable and picture-perfect. Made in the UK. Not tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro!
Review for: MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro
I love this color lip gloss! It is long lasting and complements any eye look. It is hard to apply because of the applicator shape. I have been using this for a while. If you have a steady hand, I would totally recommend.
Morrisville , NC
Review for: MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro
I received this liquid lipstick in one of my first Ipsy bags! I really like how long lasting this formula is! It does have a slight vanilla scent to it and I love the color! It does take awhile for it to dry. The edges dry matte first and the center stays a little sticky. I’m really glad that I did receive this in my Ipsy bag because the color is perfect on me and this was one of the first liquid lipsticks that I ever got to try!
Bellevue, WA
MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro uploaded by Isa E.
MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro uploaded by Isa E.
Review for: MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro
When I first received this lipstick I was very excited the tube is very nice and the color looks pretty but once you applied your impression just change it is more pinky than nude and is really dry, it makes my lips so dried and cracked but what I do is as a base I apply either lipgloss or lip balm to not feel that cracked and then the color gets even lighter so that what I gave it a 3 stars
Waverly, OH
MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro uploaded by peggy W.
Review for: MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro
This is a horrible product! The only reason I gave it a 1 is the color isnt so bad! The packaging is nice ,but the finish is awful! It never fully dries down and can get stringy around the edges of your lips....I wouldnt reccomend to anyone. There are too many great lippies out there
Hudson, WI
Review for: MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro
I loooooove this liquid lip! The color is perfection and the formula is not too heavy or drying. I often have dry, cracked lips and this didn’t cling to them the same way a lot of matte formulas do. It has amazing staying power and lasted through several meals and beverages.
New Prt Rchy, FL
MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro uploaded by Crowned G.
MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro uploaded by Crowned G.
Review for: MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro
I love this lipstick a lot. I got it in my makeup subscription bag and the color is gorgeous. It feels like a matte lipstick and stays put for a long time. 5/5 🌟.
Elyria
MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro uploaded by Veronica V.
Review for: MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro
I love this lipgloss! It glides on smoothly and it stays on very well. It dries on smoothly like a matte. It’s also long lasting. I got it from my Ipsy subscription. I recommend iPSY
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Mink
This product smells really gross to me and tastes gross too if you forget and happen to like your lips during the day. It's not very comfortable on the lips either. There are better matte liquid lip products out there.
Review for: MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro
Nice coverage dries nice and matte but comes off to easily. Great color and nice packaging. Didn't really meet my expectations so I don't use it really only when I can't find my nyx matte liquid lip it holds better. This mdmflow comes off after a couple hours and you can forget "touching this up" it won't layer looks horrible if you do that. You need to take it off to reapply or it's sticky
Panorama City, CA
MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro uploaded by Jesenia E.
Review for: MDMflow Liquid Matte Lipstick 6ml - Retro
So I git this in my ipsy glam bag. I love the color the packaging was ok a bit more design could be better. It did meet my expectations, it’s my first time trying this brand and product. My only downfall is that it has a glue smell to it, which makes me wonder why type of raw materials are used in this product. But it’s long lasting.