BY MDF INSTRUMENTS

Constructed from premium-grade stainless steel, the MDF MD One Stainless Steel Dual Head Stethoscope is one of the most widely sought after professional diagnostic scopes today. MDF777 provides accurate auscultation of heart, lung and blood pressure sounds as well as overall durability and aesthetics.  Chestpiece: The deluxe adult stainless steel Dual-Head Chestpiece and full-rotation Acoustic Valve Stem are precisely machined for the highest performance and durability. The Diaphragm is fitted with ultra-sensitive Diaphragm sealed by the non-chill Diaphragm Retaining Ring to provide a secure acoustic transmission. The extra large Bell crowned with a non-chill Bell Ring provides greater acoustical amplification, isolation of low frequency sounds and offers patient s comfort.  ErgonoMax Headset: Machined and polished stainless steel tubes, enclosed internal spring and MDF Co see more...

Katelyn A.
Poquoson , VA
I am in Nursing school, this is my first stethoscope, but I have tried out many of my friends before purchasing this MDF. I love the teal color I purchased it in. MDF has high quality products for a reasonable price. I even preferred them over Littmann (yes I said it). And they are a fraction of Littmann's prices! Another great feature about MDF is they have a lifetime warranty on all the parts! I am so satisfied with my purchase - the sounds are so clear also! Recommenced to everyone!
Crystal H.
Kansas City, MO
I am in nursing school and bought this stethoscope in pink for my CNA class, thinking I just needed a cheap stethoscope. I actually love this for everything I have had to use it for so far. It is much lighter than the Littman and I can hear everything the girls with the Littman's can. This is a great price for a stethoscope, and I wont have to worry about someone taking my pricey stethoscope! Great item for the price
Alexis W.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stethoscope is the best one on the market for a Medical Assistant or a RN. It has a great quality to it and there is free replacement parts for life! you'll never be without a stethoscope with this brand!
M. G.
Great stethoscope for nursing school. Mine is navy/almost black. Good quality and a great price for a nursing student. Just need to practice using it.