Md Skincare By Dr. Dennis Gross ~ 4-in-1 Facial Towelette EZ4U 2 GO (All Skin Types) 7 Applications

BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Abby L.
Norman, OK
As soon as I used this product, my face was instantly exfoliated and brightened and I felt more awake almost? Easy to use, if you follow the directions properly! I actually got a sample from the Sephora girl before I dropped major bucks on it, but it's totally worth it! Makes for the best makeup application.
Ekaterina V.
East Hanover, NJ
To me these wipes quite clearly smell the alcohol. Although in part it seems not. In the structure stated all sorts of Goodies: witch hazel, soybean, hyaluronic acid, AHA, zinc and more. In fact, the advantage of these wipes is obvious to me compared to mass-markiewski. That's why I love professional makeup.
I would in any case not recommended to use them regularly for make up removal, but two wipes is enough to remove makeup. And they dissolve well. It is quite expensive and not the most optimum cleaning, but as I said, in an emergency it's better than nothing.
Kirsten M.
calgary, ['', '', '']
Expensive but well worth it! Easy to use and quick to work. Only 4 star due to the cost. If you have money to splurge, it's well worth it