BeautyFaceFacial Skincaremd selections

by md selections

MD SELECTIONS RETINOL & FERULIC SERUM contains plant-based ingredients in this brightening formula that helps reverse signs of aging and sun damage. Minimize dark spots and uneven skin tone with this serum that will leave your skin looking younger and more radiant. Meant for all over usage or as a spot-treatment, apply this formula topically for a healthy glow. Use every day before moisturizing. Massage a thin layer over face and neck. Start with a single drop, as more as needed.

POWERFUL RETINOL FORMULA - Our MD Selections Retinol & Ferulic Serum contains plant-based ingredients that are clinically engineered to maximize its effectiveness in brightening skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. No parabens, dyes or fragrances.; MINIMIZE DARK SPOTS & PORES - This brightening and smoothing face serum speeds cell turnover to even out discoloration and diminish dark sports, which leaves your complexion looking radiant, as well as unclogs pores. Safe for all skin types.; HELPS FACE & NECK FIRMING - Vitamin A helps reverse signs of aging and skin damage for a firmer, younger-looking skin. Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fade age (sun) spots.; RENEWS COLLAGEN & ELASTIN - Contains essential vitamins to stimulate collagen production and maintain skin elasticity.; MD SELECTIONS RETINOL & FERULIC SERUM - Preferred by our customers! Compare to other brightening serums, dark spot correctors and dark spot removers, hyaluronic acid serum, glycolic acid, retinol serum, night serum, facial serum and other anti-aging serum products. Also, compare to brands like TruSkin, InstaNatural, ToLB, Pure Biology, Eva Naturals, Eve Hansen, and Claire-ity.

Is this supposed to be yellow? Every picture I've seen it was clear. Just wanted to make sure before I use it.
Does this fade blemishes? How long does it take to see results?
Start your review of MD Selections Retinol & Ferulic Brightening Serum for Face, 1 oz | Anti Aging & Anti Wrinkle | Pore Minimizer | Skin Firming & Toning | Dark Spot Corrector| Boosts Collagen!
Daniella M.
This has made my skin so clear and got rid of all my acne scars from when I had bad acne! I use it every night after I wash my face and it makes my skin feel so good
Kelly F.
Weymouth, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
The serum was really thick and didn’t spread very easily. I also did not like the smell of the product. I don’t know if it is that I have extremely dry skin or whether it is the product but I just felt like there was a thick layer on my face all day and my foundation did not sit right after.
Nikki B.
Plantsville, CT
This serum is a little bit thicker then others that I have used. Overall gentle on my skin and does not make me break out. I have not noticed any considerable difference in my skin since using. Priced well as I found this product at Marshalls.
ismena B.
Surrey, BC
This product is one of the best low-prices serums on the market. I tried it for the first time last week and have used it daily ever since. It is very light and sinks into the skin very quickly. It does not leave a shine like some serums, but it does not matify either. I would not consider it a moisturizing product, so one can layer a moisturizer over-top. I do see a difference in my skin after 1 week of use every evening. It feels smoother and the few old zits I had before, it possibly helped them heal quicker and did not scar as usual. I would recommend this a try for the price, effectiveness and nice look on the skin.